Random Thoughts....

Apparently people down to Escondildo felt it too...

:whistle:

Anyway, good to know that it was just a tremor and nothing too serious - much like the ones Melbourne had a month ago.

Also, earthquakes <6.0 are overrated. They go for mere seconds and if you're doing anything but sitting still, you can't feel 'em. There's more "fun" to be had doing this than be jiggled in a quake. :p

:whistle:

Anyway, good to know that it was just a tremor and nothing too serious - much like the ones Melbourne had a month ago.

Also, earthquakes <6.0 are overrated. They go for mere seconds and if you're doing anything but sitting still, you can't feel 'em. There's more "fun" to be had doing this than be jiggled in a quake. :p

:lol:

Those do NOT jiggle nearly enough for their size. :mad:

How come the poster formerly known as petarkb got banned?

Sorry I keep bringing it up here whenever someone gets banned, but sometimes the reasons behind the ban are pretty funny.

He was signing his negreps with other people's names.

I just found out my favourite album's cover was photographed right near where I am going this summer, so I am trying to get people to pose in that exact spot with semi-similar items. Its the Moving Pictures Album.

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP FROM AN I.T. DEPARTMENT:

IF I SAY
Can we see these logs that you keep referencing, particularly any timestamps?
These would be extremely helpful to investigate these errors you're seeing.
THE INCORRECT RESPONSE TO THIS IS
Listen,u dont know the logic of our application,so I am sure that our logs will be absolutely unclear to u.
You dont know the source of those logs and why and in which conditions we are writing them.

IF I TELL YOU
We see no interruption of service that has occured over the past 24 hours, neither hardware or software related. We have attached a graph from our monitoring software showing the response times of your server over the past 24 hours for reference. Furthermore, both Dell OpenManage and the Windows event logs show no abnormalities.
DO NOT TELL ME
Listen in our logs in moment when our systems trying to access 111 we definetely see "Network error detected....."
Check your network,check physical connection of network cabel 111-I am saying to u with 100000000% guarantiee- THERE IS A PROBLEM THERE.

How come the poster formerly known as petarkb got banned?

Sorry I keep bringing it up here whenever someone gets banned, but sometimes the reasons behind the ban are pretty funny.

Sometimes I got curious too. People like him, who seem to just get along with the other members, suddenly get banned. Now we know why. Pretty cowardly.

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP FROM AN I.T. DEPARTMENT:

I would've cut the conversation after their first reply. First they come to you for help, then they insult your intelligence by claiming you wouldn't understand their logs.

I think I'm wearing too much pyjama. I just had to take off my furry slipper boots, my feet are burning up!

First day at my new job. Things are going relatively slow, and how wouldn't they? I'm working on a P4 2.8ghz, 1gb RAM that hasn't been cleaned for years. At least the monitor is nice.

But my mouse is from the pre-historic era and has just two buttons and NO SCROLL! FFUUUU!!!

I am secretly amused by those laser-like thermometers that our lecturers aim at our heads to take our temperature.

I really hate the fact that when I ask questions of a particular person, that I end up regretting it since they either debate the fuck out of it, ignore it, or tell me its in my head and its nothing. :mad:

Also it sucks that in order to get over someone I really like, I end up becoming a bitch and possibly hurt them because of it. :cry:

He really expected this to go far?