Random Thoughts....

I've just blown 150 quid on designer glasses from Hugo Boss. No idea why, and come to think of it I should probably be ashamed of myself for doing so, but I like them.

My AC adapter for my 4 year old Powerbook started smoking today. I knew it was only a matter of time, first thing that has ever broken on the computer.

The doorbell just rang and my mother says in a very excited voice, "My bullets are here!".

^
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5zFsy9VIdM[/youtube]

Psycho Killer... better run, run, run, run awaaaaaay... :p

Whoa, why are you able to type? Clearly you have not taken enough prescription painkillers. Go get comatose, it will make recovery so much more bearable.

Well, I do have this prescription for Percocet, you know, "in case I need it." Hey! Who wants to buy some Percocet? :D

Anyway, KFC has some damn good mashed potatoes. Looks like it'll be ramen and EZ Mac for the rest of the week...hey, they have bacon-flavored EZ Mac! Things are looking up already. :cool:

So in shop today, electronics side, I sort of blew up two transistors. All I knew was there was a pop, a strange smell, and the device stopped working. I have no idea how it happened but it caught me by surprise.

Well, I do have this prescription for Percocet, you know, "in case I need it." Hey! Who wants to buy some Percocet? :D

Anyway, KFC has some damn good mashed potatoes. Looks like it'll be ramen and EZ Mac for the rest of the week...hey, they have bacon-flavored EZ Mac! Things are looking up already. :cool:

I'd be fine by just having to eat soup. Making up a huge pot of homemade soup a few days in beforehand... <3

To most moms, Solitaire, Text Twist and Zuma is gaming.

She wants it to play the Wallace & Grommit games (which she and my sister helped test, by the way :thumbsup:), since her current P4 2.4 GHz & Radeon 9700 Pro aren't quite up to snuff anymore. I'm thinking a Core i5 and a 5850 (not going to be able to make it until next year) will do the job nicely.

All you fuckers are lucky. When I got my wisdom teeth out the Novocaine wore off at the end of the surgery and they only gave me advil. I was back in school the next morning. No being put under, no prescription drugs. Got to watch the whole thing in the reflection of the doctor's goggles while still being able to feel it.

Whilst I'm here, can someone tell me what a Hot Spot is on a website please? :)

It's a hyperlink that's part of an image

^^ It was a question in my ICT GCSE and I didn't have a clue. Oh wells.

Damn, I wish I lived there. If all of the questions are that easy, then WOOT! I'd ace it :D

No offence to you, so sorry if it came out that way. :)

Edit: Then again, I wish I were living in England anyway... :(

Last edited: