Random Thoughts....

While we're on the subject, a lot of members here tend to romanticize England... I don't see it. :p

I don't know about other members on this forum, but I don't romanticise England. I take if for what it is. The UK has many flaws, but I still highly prefer it to the US.

On a side note, I just touched my eye after handling a chilli pepper. AHHHHHHHHHHH!

edit my face hurts soo bad owwwww

Edit 3: Okay, I'm back. *phew* Gordon Effing Ramsey and his spicy recipes... grrrrr :shakefist:

Last edited:
While we're on the subject, a lot of members here tend to romanticize England... I don't see it. :p

I think it is a "grass is always greener" kind of thing.

edit: they also have a wider variety of car marques and within brands we have they see a cooler product ie Focus RS.

Last edited:
Gahh, I hate TV show cliffhangers!! :mad:

crap, I forgot to charge my laptop and this battery only has 28mins left on it (and I'm in a really boring lecture) I think my spare might be fully charged but it's only a smaller one. Should of brought my work laptop instead (except it's 15.4 compared to my personal 13.3)

I've just blown 150 quid on designer glasses from Hugo Boss. No idea why, and come to think of it I should probably be ashamed of myself for doing so, but I like them.

Hey, I bought new glasses today as well... they're CKs and look like my last five glasses, but hey I like the style.

Why would you be ashamed though? Money is for spending, unless you overextend yourself and buy something you can't afford (on loan or credit), then it's all good. :D

Nebster: when you're filling out a check, or an order form...for the love of god, just fucking write like a normal human being. *laughs*

I have to call no less than 2 people a day because I can't make out their hieroglyphics on a freakin order form for something I'm supposed to ship to them. Thank you note? Sure. Love letter? Knock yourself out. Christmas cards for the family? Absolutely.When filling out an order form to have a bathtub faucet sent to you, print so the person on the other end of the fax can get your address right, and knows what the hell you need. "What is that...7? F? No...that's a T, right? No? An I? Fuck it. You call him."

Goes along with the people who need to write "Dr. ____ _______" on a contest entry form or when signing for a package. Really? Really?

Not just on this forum, RL friends of mine as well.

While the UK is nice, I've spent enough time there to become slightly disillusioned with it.

Especially time spent at 3AM there will do a good job at showing you its true colours. :D

I am watching James and Oz Drink to Britian and its the Guiness (5 Euros) episode and I REALLY REALLY want a pint...even though its a Canadian pint and not a legit pint of Guiness.

Nebster: when you're filling out a check, or an order form...for the love of god, just fucking write like a normal human being. *laughs*

I have to call no less than 2 people a day because I can't make out their hieroglyphics on a freakin order form for something I'm supposed to ship to them. Thank you note? Sure. Love letter? Knock yourself out. Christmas cards for the family? Absolutely.When filling out an order form to have a bathtub faucet sent to you, print so the person on the other end of the fax can get your address right, and knows what the hell you need. "What is that...7? F? No...that's a T, right? No? An I? Fuck it. You call him."

Goes along with the people who need to write "Dr. ____ _______" on a contest entry form or when signing for a package. Really? Really?

Anything like that I do print.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/05/20/IMG_1777.JPG

But for your own amusement, you should take the time to learn how to read scripts (spencerian, copperplate, chancery, and all the early iterations of cursive) it's always amusing seeing people confused to no end when you can read something and they can't.

Last edited:
I have a friend that writes in cursive, I have no idea where he learnt it from, but looks extremely nice, I can barely read it though, all his letters a spaced so close to each other that I can't tell the difference between a u and an o.

yeah but he is in the UK so ?150 is $232 and quite a bit of money for most 14 year olds.

Pretty normal for for glasses though. Even cheapo frames are like 100$

Anything like that I do print.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/05/20/IMG_1777.JPG

But for your own amusement, you should take the time to learn how to read scripts (spencerian, copperplate, chancery, and all the early iterations of cursive) it's always amusing seeing people confused to no end when you can read something and they can't.

oooooo pretty ink O.O

My printing is terrible, my cursive non-existant. :(