Random Thoughts....

I <3 +reps from BlaRo.

I love you too, sexy man. :wub:

smiley_love_kissing.gif

:p

I ordered a Blu-Ray movie from Amazon's US site a couple weeks ago (I chose the cheap shipping option), and now that it's arrived, I see that it was shipped from Arizona via Deutsche Post, whose sticker is in French. :blink:

^ :lol: Really international

Yesterday, I was kneeling down getting my hair done to go out, and then I felt queezy quite suddenly and a bit dizzy, so i stood up and the room started to spin and my site faded out completly for bout 30 seconds and then slowly faded back in again. Straight after my vision came up I vomited for about 15 minutes and after that it felt like none of it had ever happened (apart from a burning throat)...
My mum says it might be low blood pressure but do you think it's really worth going the doctors or is it just a fluke thing?
I'm paranoid. :|

Dammit... I just had a really shitty shift at work, I'm coming down with the flu (and I NEED to work on Saturday as it is the day of the store's major evaluation, but obviously if I work whilst sick I will be in massive trouble then given the swine flu paranoia in the food industry at the moment- dilemma argh!) and to top it all off I have scratched my iPod touch's screen.

Today- started out great, epic fail by the end of it. damn

EDIT: ^ I get that too because of low blood pressure and my oversensitive vertigo. I have to make sure I stand up/sit down slowly, especially when getting out of bed or the bath. It sucks, but it's manageable. If this is new for you and/or you feel like that again, you probably should see a doctor. Better to have a professional tell you everything is fine than just assume it :)

Last edited:
It's incredible how bad Hungarians are at speaking foreign languages.

Yesterday, I was kneeling down getting my hair done to go out, and then I felt queezy quite suddenly and a bit dizzy, so i stood up and the room started to spin and my site faded out completly for bout 30 seconds and then slowly faded back in again. Straight after my vision came up I vomited for about 15 minutes and after that it felt like none of it had ever happened (apart from a burning throat)...
My mum says it might be low blood pressure but do you think it's really worth going the doctors or is it just a fluke thing?
I'm paranoid. :|

Apart from the vomiting that's what happens to me when my blodpressure is too low (it's high so I get medication to lower it, but sometimes it works too well) if it continues I would get a doctor to check it out, it normally happends to me when I get up too quickly after sitting/laying down for a longer period.

Umlauts amuse me.

It's probably less amazing how bad foreigners speak Hungarian :p

:lol:

But seriously... I live in a town which is about 15 kilometres away from the Austrian/Hungarian border. My town is not too big (about 85.000 inhabitants) but it's the biggest in the area and lots of people do their shopping here, also plenty of Austrians who regularly come over to Hungary because of the lower prices. On Saturdays it's not rare to see more cars with Austrian number plate than Hungarian. In this part of the country, almost every child learns German at school. (English is compulsory for everyone.)
I went to a travel agency this morning (to book my F1 tickets :p) and, not surprisingly, there was an Austrian couple in the queue, they wanted to pay for a holiday. The young woman working at the agency did not know a word in German, then, when the couple started talking to her in English, she tried to answer but got up from her seat in the middle of the sentence and went away for help. She asked 3 of her colleagues and only the third one was willing to talk to the Austrians (in English).
Then I went to a shop where Austrian teenagers wanted to buy some clothes. I wasn't really paying attention, but then one of them came to me and asked whether I spoke German, because the salesgirl didn't. I had to help out and translate.
These were just two cases I witnessed today, but it's happening all the time. People with absolutely zero language skills are employed in a town full of foreign visitors. But it's the same all over the country, in Budapest, etc. Even if someone does speak some English/German, they're not willing to show it (although most people obviously know something as they were learning languages for years). This clearly makes our country less attractive as I've heard several foreigners complaining about it.

/ end of rant, sorry

You want bad foreign languages come to England - hardly anyone speaks any foreign languages at all.

But they speak English. Hungarians speak Hungarian. There's a difference...

But they speak English. Hungarians speak Hungarian. There's a difference...

When I went to the GP 2 years ago, we got lost when we arrived in Budapest. We would have given anything at that moment to find someone who spoke English. Thankfully, at the place where we spent our nights in Budapest, the landlord knew English relatively well... and we were VERY fortunate to find out that his wife was Romanian. :D

Please don't shit on my dreams!
I don't want shit all over my dreams.

If it makes you feel better if you correctly manage your money you can work barely any time at all and still have nice things. My mom hasn't had a proper job in years, but we have 2 cars, 2 computers, a 3 bedroom house on about a 1/4 acre of land and no debut.

I've been to Hungary a few times already and have never had any serious problems getting along with English and German. It's obviously a bit trickier with older people but I don't think it's any worse than in other countries.