Stainless steel cat
Stainless steel manifold
New software
Locking differential (60% lock)
Clubsport suspension
Six piston 390mm brakes
New aerodynamics (that work)

Sum: DO WANT!

In another thread, I was questioning why people (completely) debadge their cars. This is another one which puzzles me.

Why do people blackout the front logo? It looks stupid.

No.

I'll take that engine, but you can take back your oversized rims, carbon fiber, body kit, and blacked out front emblem.

Doesn't Germany already make a 580HP wagon? A much prettier one at that.

Exactly.

To be honest if it was the same price and I had a family and everything to worry about I would take this over an RS6, but that's because...
I'm a teen and I like big menacing cars?
Well I did take practicality into account for my 5-second decision-making process.

No.

Mercedes sues the ass off those tuners if they sell it with a Mercedes badge, that's why :)

Yeah... only thing is the badge on the steering wheel, engine cover and boot-lid.

Good engine but like the Holden Supercharged clubsport they spoil it with over the top rims and fancy grills and scoops etc, all of which actually hurt your overall speed.

Nope, if I had the money to spend on a estate/wagon (whatever you call it) with a mad engine, it would be a stock standard Audi RS6 for me :mrgreen:

What I'd actually love to do is take a C63, get rid of the AMG bodykit and AMG wheels, put on the normal bumpers and regular wheels, modify the tips of the exhausts so that they're not visible from behind, strip it of every single AMG badge on the outside and put a C220 CDI badge on the rear.

Now THAT's a sleeper. People thinking you've got a humble diesel, and then you annihilate them away from the lights in a sea of tire smoke and V8 rumble.

As for this... erm, too flashy.

What I'd actually love to do is take a C63, get rid of the AMG bodykit and AMG wheels, put on the normal bumpers and regular wheels, modify the tips of the exhausts so that they're not visible from behind, strip it of every single AMG badge on the outside and put a C220 CDI badge on the rear.

Now THAT's a sleeper. People thinking you've got a humble diesel, and then you annihilate them away from the lights in a sea of tire smoke and V8 rumble.

As for this... erm, too flashy.

Like an M5 with a 520i badge I saw once.. touch of class.

Pffft, this is how you tune a station wagon:

[YOUTUBE]lEytNLhEjzg[/YOUTUBE]