My 1995 Mustang GT Convertible (and some others too)

KennyStang

Here's my pride and joy

Mustang_Wall8-1.jpg

Mustang_Wall11-1.jpg

Mustang_Wall8.jpg

DSC02315-1.jpg

DSC02300-1.jpg

The last pictures with the polished wheels and without the spoiler are the most recent.

This was my original '95 Mustang GT, it was totaled by a drunk driver (while sitting in my driveway) in 2003.

img3cc5787a9df26.jpg

img3cc578b46390a.jpg

This was my 2001 Honda S2000, sold it last year due to kiddos (and it not having a rear seat)

small_100_2919.jpg

small_100_2911.jpg

small_100_2910.jpg

small_100_2904.jpg

100_2824_small.jpg

100_2820_small.jpg

Better update your sig then. ;)

Nice ride!

Hmmm...I like the Y2k satins the best, but the 99 chromies are alright too.

Nice lookin' stang! Any mods?

So, your first Mustang was totaled, and then you bought an identical one (except for the wheels)? :lol:

Hmmm...I like the Y2k satins the best, but the 99 chromies are alright too.

Nice lookin' stang! Any mods?

I liked the Y2K wheels as well, but someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so I had to let them go. I was planning on getting something else eventually (something not OEM) so I wasn't too attached to them.

This one is mostly stock except for suspension (H&R Super Sport Springs, Tokico Shocks and Struts) and a Cold Air Intake.

I have a 351W that I plan in swapping in, but I'm still gathering all the necessary parts (have the engine, just need oil pan, swap headers, intake, etc.) Also have some 3.73 gears that will be installed soon as well.

So, your first Mustang was totaled, and then you bought an identical one (except for the wheels)? :lol:

Yep. I missed the original one, and I love the combination of the newer styling with the 5.0L engine. Best of both worlds IMO.

I liked the Y2K wheels as well, but someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so I had to let them go. I was planning on getting something else eventually (something not OEM) so I wasn't too attached to them.

This one is mostly stock except for suspension (H&R Super Sport Springs, Tokico Shocks and Struts) and a Cold Air Intake.

I have a 351W that I plan in swapping in, but I'm still gathering all the necessary parts (have the engine, just need oil pan, swap headers, intake, etc.) Also have some 3.73 gears that will be installed soon as well.

Yep. I missed the original one, and I love the combination of the newer styling with the 5.0L engine. Best of both worlds IMO.

So your first one had the V6?

So your first one had the V6?

No, both had the 5.0l 302. The first one was totaled in '03, after that I bought the S2000... had that for 5 years, but it was impractical, and I missed not being able to take my family with me (no rear seats for the kids in the S200). So I sold the S2000 and bought another Mustang like the one that was totaled. That was my first "sporty" car, and my first convertible (and my first Mustang).

Here's some pictures of it not too long after I had bought the car (I was 18 at the time)

Epsn0025s.jpg

carandme.jpg

i dont normally like mustangs from the 90's ( i barely like the one we have now) but thats a very tidy, clean looking car you got there... its one of those cars that does work in white...even if it is tranny van white. grats man!!! i bet that V8 got a glut more torque low down than the s2000!!!

SVO sideskirts with side-exit exhaust, cobra front bumper w/ mach 1 lip, ccw classics, and saleen S281 rear wing. Your 351 with trickflow heads and track heat intake, built world class T5 w/ roush shifter, steeda 5 link out back and SLA front suspension = perfection.

Yeah, I'll always be a Mustang guy too.

i dont normally like mustangs from the 90's ( i barely like the one we have now) but thats a very tidy, clean looking car you got there... its one of those cars that does work in white...even if it is tranny van white. grats man!!! i bet that V8 got a glut more torque low down than the s2000!!!

It does have much more torque, and the horsepower is available at a much lower RPM range, though the high reving S2000 engine was quite magnificent in it's own right. I miss the S2000 as well, it was a much more focused car, while the Mustang compromises more and is more a "Grand Tourer" than "Sporty"

SVO sideskirts with side-exit exhaust, cobra front bumper w/ mach 1 lip, ccw classics, and saleen S281 rear wing. Your 351 with trickflow heads and track heat intake, built world class T5 w/ roush shifter, steeda 5 link out back and SLA front suspension = perfection.

Yeah, I'll always be a Mustang guy too.

I like the side exhaust, but I feel that it leaves the rear of the Mustang looking somewhat naked, I really like the look of some 3" stainless steel exhaust pipes coming out the back. As far as the rest of what you mentioned, that's pretty much what I'm going for. I definately want to do the Cobra front bumper and will probably forced to get a Cobra R hood, or at least something with a little more clearance due to the larger deck height of the 351... and the only spoiler that looks remotely decent is the S281 (or some replica of it), currently I like the spoiler less look, as far as styling goes I prefer a more understated look no gills (Saleen) or outrageous 4" Cowl hoods. If I could fit the 351 under the stock hood, I would keep it.

As far as suspension, once I get the engine/body work sorted out, I will definately address it, one of my priorities is getting full length subframe connectors to stiffen up the already weak chassis (especially necessary on convertibles) and then probably getting som Griggs or Maximum Motorsports suspension components. I would like to eventually Autocross the Mustang, but that will be way down the line. I really would like to keep this car and when my son gets older work with him on it, and then give it to him as a graduation gift (or something along those lines). Anyways, I'm a car enthusias first and foremost, but I'll always have a soft spot for Mustangs and Fords in general.

I believe you can fit the 351 under the stock hood if you modify the k member.

Absolutely beautiful 95. I have a friend with a dark green 96 GT on those wheels, although his isn't lowered and is a coupe (With only an intake).
Always have been and always will be a mustang man. Ride on.