Race date - 5th to 7th June 2009
Laps - 58
Circuit length- 5.338 km (3.317 mi)
Race length - 309.396 km (192.250 mi)
Number of times held - 4

Official site: link | formula1.com

3D Video - mpg

Questions:

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race?
2) BMW are introducing a number of upgrades in Turkey, including a 'multi-level' diffuser, will they bring much improvement?
3) Which Red Bull driver (Vettel 23pts, Webber 19.5pts) will be higher in the WDC after Turkey?
4) Will Toyota bounce back?
5) It's common to see Hamilton's, Massa's and Button's dad each race weekend, which other driver's dad would you like to see?
6) Which 'Stupid Rookie' driver will ruin the race for Piquet Jr.?
7) Will Barrichello win a race this year?

track_plan_eng.jpg

Last edited:
Button for pole and win (by this stage you'd be stupid to guess otherwise)
Either Ferrari or RBR will be on the podium
Piquet with Heikki will crash causing 1 safety car.

Massa, Button
2) BMW are introducing a number of upgrades in Turkey, including a 'multi-level' diffuser, will they bring much improvement?
I should think so.
3) Which Red Bull driver (Vettel 23pts, Webber 19.5pts) will be higher in the WDC after Turkey?
Vettel
No.
5) It's common to see Hamilton's, Massa's and Button's dad each race weekend, which other driver's dad would you like to see?
Really no preference
He'll ruin it all by himself. Considering Buemi is the only rookie, I don't think Piquet will have this problem. If by "rookie" you mean "cr*p", then most likely Bourdais will block him in quali.
Yes, eventually

Pole: Massa, Race win: Vettel.

No. The F1.09 is a dog and will stay a dog until the end.

Seb.

Very much so. I wouldn't bet against one in the top 5.

None. I'm tired of those and don't want to see another one.

Either himself or nobody. This time I think he'll keep it on the island up to the flag.

Yes. But not here.

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race? Vettel for both.
2) BMW are introducing a number of upgrades in Turkey, including a 'multi-level' diffuser, will they bring much improvement? Not really, but a bit.
3) Which Red Bull driver (Vettel 23pts, Webber 19.5pts) will be higher in the WDC after Turkey? Vettel
4) Will Toyota bounce back? Yeah, Istanbul should suit them...
5) It's common to see Hamilton's, Massa's and Button's dad each race weekend, which other driver's dad would you like to see? Kimi's :p
6) Which 'Stupid Rookie' driver will ruin the race for Piquet Jr.? Himself
7) Will Barrichello win a race this year? Yeah, not here...

5) It's common to see Hamilton's, Massa's and Button's dad each race weekend, which other driver's dad would you like to see? Kimi's :p

Dear god, I wonder what Kimi's dad must be like. Strangely the thought never occurred to me he had a dad, I always assumed he was born in a test tube from Alpha Centauri or something...:lol:

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race? Button, Vettel
2) BMW are introducing a number of upgrades in Turkey, including a 'multi-level' diffuser, will they bring much improvement? Maybe. Maybe they'll somehow get into Q2.
3) Which Red Bull driver (Vettel 23pts, Webber 19.5pts) will be higher in the WDC after Turkey? Vettel
4) Will Toyota bounce back? They will be good enough to score points.
5) It's common to see Hamilton's, Massa's and Button's dad each race weekend, which other driver's dad would you like to see? None of them.
6) Which 'Stupid Rookie' driver will ruin the race for Piquet Jr.? He will score at least one point!
7) Will Barrichello win a race this year? Yes

Vettel, Button or one of the Ferraris

I really hope it will bring a major improvement.... *Fingers crossed*

Vettel

Yes, but not back to the front row. Prob somewhere between mclaren and williams

Vettel's dad

Piquet himself.

Yes, if he keeps up the pace

Dear god, I wonder what Kimi's dad must be like. Strangely the thought never occurred to me he had a dad, I always assumed he was born in a test tube from Alpha Centauri or something...:lol:

There... photo of Kimi's parents *look at Kimi's collection of booze!! lol *

14oneofkimistrophies.jpg

Last edited:
Jenson, Vettel

No, they'll still be at the back

Vettel, but I expect it to remain close. I just don't see Mark beating Seb by 4 points in one race

You'd expect so. From 1-2 on the grid at Bahrain to the back at Monaco? Something went wrong last weekend.

Webber's dad seemed like a nice guy at Malaysia (or was it China?). He was smiling and waving to the camera like he was surprised to be there or be receiving any attention. The other dads, particularly Hamilton and to a lesser extent Button, seem a bit full of themselves. And get a new shirt John Button!

Himself.

Yes.

And get a new shirt John Button

That lucky pink shirt won all the races for Jenson :p Which is why Button senior never bothered to wash it, incase he washes away some of the good luck that won all the races for Jenson :lol: :mrgreen:

DC clearly gave John Button some advice in fashion, cos he is quite a big fan of pink shirts as well. :p

Questions:

Barichello/Raikkonen

:lol:

Webber

Yes but will be floating towards the back of the top 10.

Adrian Sutils.

Piquet himself

Of course Brawn will let him towards the end of the year.

1) Button/Massa.
2) No.
3) Vettel.
4) No.
5) Kubicas.
6) He'll ruin it himself.
7) Probably.

1. Massa, Button
2. No they are shit.
3. Vettel is the man to watch
4. Yes, this is a good circuit for their car. Top 5 or better for both of them I predict
5. Maybe Barrichelo's?
6. Bordeis
7. Yes

:lmao:

LOL but we have seen Kimi's grandma before though, she seemed pretty normal! :lol:

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race? Button, Rakkkonen

2) BMW are introducing a number of upgrades in Turkey, including a 'multi-level' diffuser, will they bring much improvement? Q2, maybe

3) Which Red Bull driver (Vettel 23pts, Webber 19.5pts) will be higher in the WDC after Turkey? Vettel, still

4) Will Toyota bounce back? yes, definitely

5) It's common to see Hamilton's, Massa's and Button's dad each race weekend, which other driver's dad would you like to see? don't know. don't care either

6) Which 'Stupid Rookie' driver will ruin the race for Piquet Jr.? actually, i think he will come out alright

7) Will Barrichello win a race this year? if Button screws up, yes. otherwise, no

Massa, Massa.

Probably not.

Vettel will be higher after Webber crashes on lap 23.

No.

Kimi's dad as well as Piquet's. (So that I can LOL at Piquet senior for how shit his son is.)

Well, since our man Piquet here thinks he's such a seasoned veteran, he should be able to avoid spinning himself. But that's inevitable, so I'll say he'll crash himself into a wall.

No, and he'll rage at Ross Brawn and quit F1.

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race? Button and Button
2) BMW are introducing a number of upgrades in Turkey, including a 'multi-level' diffuser, will they bring much improvement? A bit but not enough to bring in the points
3) Which Red Bull driver (Vettel 23pts, Webber 19.5pts) will be higher in the WDC after Turkey? I should say Webber, but I'll have to go with Vettel (that's if any of them don't crash out)
4) Will Toyota bounce back? Well they had their high so...
5) It's common to see Hamilton's, Massa's and Button's dad each race weekend, which other driver's dad would you like to see? Why would I want to see their Dad's?
6) Which 'Stupid Rookie' driver will ruin the race for Piquet Jr.? Bruemi
7) Will Barrichello win a race this year? He should

Kimi's dad as well as Piquet's. (So that I can LOL at Piquet senior for how shit his son is.)

ahahahahaha, we've seen Nelson Piquet senior in the paddock on a number of occasions before. I don't know how he can stand the humiliation of his son's incompetence. :lol:

FELPIE BABY!

Yup sure will. Kubica will top 5 this shit.

Vettel, he's the man.

Do not think so. Maybe they are having set up problems, since their performance has been so volatile.

Barichello's LOL

Mark Webber

Well he's won races when Schumacher was his team mate, so Jenson Button should be easier to beat. I think...