Acura ZDX spotted, thought with some disguise!

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
So, this is the Acura ZDX prototype:

2010-Acura-ZDX-0004.jpg

And this is what Acura will put on sale:

3555957702_c11c773dfa.jpg

3555146211_0be0d58091.jpg

3555146069_cb9c9aca5f.jpg

3555145871_57798e6bd3.jpg

3555957288_128f9a8446.jpg

Yo, Acura, name it RF-U*, please.

*Really Fucking Ugly

Wow that really really disgusting. Fire the designer of that car.

There is nothing right about this vehicle, nothing makes sense! Shiiiiit, and you guys laughed at Pontiac for creating the Aztec, look at this abomination!
Something is seriously wrong over at Acura, to expect rational humans would want to spend money on this.

Good god, the concept looked like an Acura version of the X6, but this is terrible. It looks like a combination of the new Nissan Maxima and the current TL, but raised slightly a la Audi All-Road or kinda like the BMW 5 GT concept.

:puke:

I will pass thanks.

If I want a crossover SUV, I'll get a Mercedes GLK.

Last edited:
Yes, I want a vehicle that has the ground clearance of a family sedan but is as tall as a SUV.

There is nothing right about this vehicle, nothing makes sense! Shiiiiit, and you guys laughed at Pontiac for creating the Aztec, look at this abomination!
Something is seriously wrong over at Acura, to expect rational humans would want to spend money on this.

You can thank BMW and their X6 for convincing many once normal human beings that weird vehicles like this are cool.

That is horrifyingly ugly.

The X6 is atleast good looking albeit pointless, but this... ugh. Just look at that rear overhang and the roof proportions are all wrong and the front is all bulbous and OH GOD IT'S TERRIBLE!!!

I wouldn't say its ugly so much as obese. If it lost some weight, especially from its butt, it would be significantly more attractive.

What the shit is this?

At what point in the production process - after they realise that the concept won't fit on an existing platform and won't comply with pedestrian safety standards, and start stretching and modifying the proportions - do they decide "Oh well, too far along with development now. Let's give one more hard strain until our eye feels like it's about to explode and our knees are trembling, and plop this turd out.

:cry:What did we ever do to Acura Honda to deserve this punishment?

Phew, what a mess. Acura Honda is hiring blind people to design cars? Either that or they were only allowed to use cut and paste on Photoshop.

It is a Honda not an acura. The ZDX will have less overhang and it will look better, save the front, which will look like crap because of a shield grill.

It is a Honda not an acura. The ZDX will have less overhang and it will look better, save the front, which will look like crap because of a shield grill.

They are both the same company. Acura is the NA/US luxury division. No matter the badge, it's an ugly and indefensible car. :p

This sort of stuff makes me sick. Whatever happened to a proper sedan or wagon??

Isn't Acura already lagging behind the rest of the major luxury players? How do they expect to catch up if they continue to belch out vehicular abortions like this?