Random Thoughts....

Will 2000? buy you a Cosworth engine? :D

Will 2000? buy you a Cosworth engine? :D

Nope, but it will buy me a KKK K24 (From a friends W124 mercedes 300DT, (he is going Holset HX40 :D :D :D)) And a turbo exhaust manifold :) I don't have welding tools etc. so it isn't really going to happen anytime soon, but Now I have the money to make this happen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLOtC91uxiY&feature=PlayList&p=ADB1C21D506A8E82&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=9[/youtube]

:)

Frankly, I'm more chuffed with the date :)

Frankly, I'm more chuffed with the date :)

And you should be :) It may be more important than a turbo for the car.

Before you buy the turbo I think you should watch once again the Top Gear episode with the cheap coupe challenge, where Clarkson put a big turbo on a Starion. It didn't go all that well.

Good luck on the date!

Would it be weird to put larger motorcycle engine in a Mini?

Would a rear wheel drive Mini be wrong?

You are making no sense whatsoever.

RWD is never wrong.:)

Yaaaay, I got a club membership! :) Bestest deal I've seen in a long while! 24 Hour Fitness having a $200 for a year membership until tomorrow. Thank goodness I check SlickDeals once a week :lol:

So happy I'm bouncing around :3

I owed my dad $30 bucks for Bell because I went over the 60gig limit for the month...I downloaded a 300mb tv show 6 times and thats it...the rest was from web surfing and playing games...I think.

Yaaaay, I got a club membership! :) Bestest deal I've seen in a long while! 24 Hour Fitness having a $200 for a year membership until tomorrow. Thank goodness I check SlickDeals once a week :lol:

So happy I'm bouncing around :3

That's an excellent deal, $17 a month is not bad at all. As long as you go as often as you can, it's well worth it. I've heard of some YMCA's with sub par equipment charging close to $50 a month!

What does the beverage Milo taste like?

I've heard many talk about it, including you guys here... I used to see them at the supermarket tucked way in the back, in those little juice boxes. Now I see they actually have the vats of the powder for reasonable prices.

I didn't buy it, because I remembered buying Ovaltine a few years ago and I hated it, had to throw out the whole jar. Hopefully Milo is nothing like Ovaltine.

Edit: Eww, looks like it's pretty much the same thing as Ovaltine. I'd feel royally stupid if I had to throw out a whole jar of Milo too. :mad: I guess I'll stick to eating Whoppers for my malt needs.

Last edited:
Would it be weird to put larger motorcycle engine in a Mini?

Would a rear wheel drive Mini be wrong?

No and no. It would be absolutely fucking awesome. Observe.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4AattlzskA[/YOUTUBE]

Infact, this is going into the awesome thread.

Hmmm, based on the screaming noises I just heard, I'm assuming the upstairs neighbours just had sex... :think:
Based on the fact that just about everyone who stay their have their kids with them, I'm afraid the kinder have just been scarred for life.

That's an excellent deal, $17 a month is not bad at all. As long as you go as often as you can, it's well worth it. I've heard of some YMCA's with sub par equipment charging close to $50 a month!

The closest YMCA to me is a good 15-20 minute drive depending on traffic, no way would I actually go to that one. They wanted to charge me.. I think $40/mo, a student discount, for blah equipment. There's another one that's closer but the parking lot is insanely small and is always full. The 24 hour Fitness I chose is under 10 minutes with heavy street traffic. So excited! Going to go tomorrow and start :)

I :wub: SlickDeals

Last edited:
just got back from what I consider a pretty awesome evening, Minor League Baseball game with friends, beer during, and fireworks after. I need to eat some apple pie to feel more American. :lol:

Hmmm, based on the screaming noises I just heard, I'm assuming the upstairs neighbours just had sex... :think:
Based on the fact that just about everyone who stay their have their kids with them, I'm afraid the kinder have just been scarred for life.

You can't tell unless you know who was screaming, parents or children...

just got back from what I consider a pretty awesome evening, Minor League Baseball game with friends, beer during, and fireworks after. I need to eat some apple pie to feel more American. :lol:

Now all you need to do is to shoot a gun and do burnouts with a Camaro in a Wal-Mart parking lot while eating a McDonald's hamburger, blasting Willie Nelson, and that'll be everything! :mrgreen:

What does the beverage Milo taste like?

I've heard many talk about it, including you guys here... I used to see them at the supermarket tucked way in the back, in those little juice boxes. Now I see they actually have the vats of the powder for reasonable prices.

I didn't buy it, because I remembered buying Ovaltine a few years ago and I hated it, had to throw out the whole jar. Hopefully Milo is nothing like Ovaltine.

Edit: Eww, looks like it's pretty much the same thing as Ovaltine. I'd feel royally stupid if I had to throw out a whole jar of Milo too. :mad: I guess I'll stick to eating Whoppers for my malt needs.

Milo tastes a little different to Ovaltine but it's essentially the same where you add the powder to milk and stir. I really like Milo both hot or cold, and it's especially good when you have a blender and can mix icecream, milk and milo together into a milkshake of pure win.

Zesty said:
Coursework sucks, my head feels like it's gonna asplode..

That is all.

Yup, though I've just about finished all my coursework...forever! Only have one exam on the 24th and I'm set.

Assuming I pass of course, which is by no means guaranteed...there's a reason why I've left this course until last!

Last edited:
Now all you need to do is to shoot a gun and do burnouts with a Camaro in a Wal-Mart parking lot while eating a McDonald's hamburger, blasting Willie Nelson, and that'll be everything! :mrgreen:

What exactly happens when you reach "Americana Nirvana"? I like to think your skin turns into an American Flag...maybe you get some sweet eagle talons.:D

What exactly happens when you reach "Americana Nirvana"? I like to think your skin turns into an American Flag...maybe you get some sweet eagle talons.:D

You get a sweet contract with Ford to sell F-150s, and then the Department of Defense straps you to a bomb and launches you off a B-52 Stratofortress so you can spread some democracy!