Random Thoughts....

We get the gulf stream and it's nowhere near that hot right now. I'm jealous.:mad:

Ginormous black pepper crabs :love:

About 29 degrees here at the moment.

I'm Scottish, I'm not used to seeing the sun!

Most of my days are spent being a giant puddle of sweat at the moment.

I resemble a cooked Lobster because I've been revising in the sun over the past few days and didn't put sun cream on because I did not believe England sun would burn me... It's actually been hot for over 24hours in Liverpool for once :O. We're on 28 degrees :D

^Glasgow, Liverpool, 28-ish degrees?

It must be me then. According to some people I manage to cope with the warmth better than the average person.

Why is it some people's teeth have a nice flat surface (kinda like nice square teeth) to it while some like me have weird slightly pointy teeth?

If it's warm in Scotland it's got to be hot where you are! :p

According to BBC Weather it's 23 degrees in Glasgow, 25 in Liverpool, but only 22 degrees here.o_O

OH NOEZ GLOBAL WARMING STRIKES AGAIN:p

Last edited:
I'm so fucken over aerodynamics its not funny. Stayed at uni till almost 12 in the morning working on this shit, and even with like 10 people working on the assignment we still haven't even finished the last question................

^Glasgow, Liverpool, 28-ish degrees?

It must be me then. According to some people I manage to cope with the warmth better than the average person.

I envy you. I can't stand this heat. I've been pushing trolleys around a car park all day and it has damn near killed me.

I want some snowwwww!

If it's warm in Scotland it's got to be hot where you are! :p

I'm actually in Bordeaux (France) at the moment.

If it was genuinely 30 degrees in Glasgow, that would be one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Last edited:
I'm so fucken over aerodynamics its not funny. Stayed at uni till almost 12 in the morning working on this shit, and even with like 10 people working on the assignment we still haven't even finished the last question................

I feel your pain. Just one week until finals...