Random Thoughts....

Monday
02-06-2009
27 - 34?C
Fair and warm.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 34?C

One of the few things I like about Norway is the diverse weather we have during the seasons. Makes for a more interesting year. :)

Hmmm.... Pizza.... Now I'm full, and the pizza is gone but god damn that pizza was good!

"Spotify free is currently in an invitation-only beta, which means you need to have received an invitation token to access the service"

edit:
and no luck with these either
http://invitify.fleo.se/
http://www.garaget.in/invites.php
http://spotify.rejected.se/

Sorry I am only a free user:

"
beta-stamp.png

How do I get new invites? Getting invites is one of the benefits of being a Premium subscriber in one of the countries where Spotify Free is available. You receive two new invitations each time your Premium account is renewed (yearly or monthly, depending on your payment method)."

You could also pay for one month and after that your account will change to a free one.

One of the few things I like about Norway is the diverse weather we have during the seasons. Makes for a more interesting year. :)

Here temperatures range between 4 and 40 celsius. Sometimes it drops 15 degrees in one day. :lol:

I just watched the 70ies car-key party episodes of Life on Mars, and I had to laugh multiple times at "Tony Blair" and "Gordon Brown". :lmao:

Incredibly awesome! :mrgreen:

I remember that. I was :rofl:ing for so long.

How government works was summed up by the licence plate tags my wife got for her car. It is an envelope that has EXPLICIT instructions to fold one side one way first then tear off, then the other side secondly, then finally fold the top portion, fold, then slide finger in and across.
In other words, typical of a bureaucratic system that turns a simple procedure into a complicated mess.

She just ripped off the top and got to what was needed inside. :lol:

And continuing on the weather theme, 23C and sunny all day today. Perfect! :cool:

Last edited:
How government works was summed up by the licence plate tags my wife got for her car. It is an envelope that has EXPLICIT instructions to fold one side one way first then tear off, then the other side secondly, then finally fold the top portion, fold, then slide finger in and across.
In other words, typical of a bureaucratic system that turns a simple procedure into a complicated mess.

She just ripped off the top and got to what was needed inside. :lol:

Yea, I hate bureaucrats. The sad thing is that there are quite a few people out there who have the "must follow the rules" mindset and follow that garbage like gospel.

And continuing on the weather theme, 23C and sunny all day today. Perfect! :cool:

You're an American damn it use real measuring units! :p

Fine; 73 and sunny. If we didn't use the Fahrenheit system, America wouldn't have gone to war in Iraq. The mercury is a lie. George Bush uses Fahrenheit, and he hates blacks people. A celebrity told me so, and celebritys are smart, you know. I read it in Cosmo, plus 3 trillion ways to get my man an erection.

Fine; 73 and sunny. If we didn't use the Fahrenheit system, America wouldn't have gone to war in Iraq. The mercury is a lie. George Bush uses Fahrenheit, and he hates blacks people. A celebrity told me so, and celebritys are smart, you know. I read it in Cosmo, plus 3 trillion ways to get my man an erection.

you read Cosmo?