Top Gear s13 cheap car challange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Off the Top Gear website's blog

Less than two weeks to go until Top Gear's back on the telly in the UK, so here's the first of The Mole's daily new series preview leaks.

You might have seen a couple of pictures from this film splattered across the press last week ? Jeremy, Richard and James taking part in a classic car rally.

The producers stuffed a few quid in each of the boys' pockets to pick up a suitably rubbish old nail at auction and sent them off to join a procession of genuine beardy enthusiasts.

The twist? The office chose their co-drivers too...

Don't click the spoiler if you don't want to know what cars they chose (pictures)
http://www.topgear.com/us/blog/more/season-13-preview-tg-goes-clubbing/

Bah. I scanned the thread titles, and though Med Gear was something medical related. Like ambulance/fire truck testing or something.

Seems like theres going to be a second one

Again from the TG Blog

This is Jeremy sat in our TG office. He?s about to embark on one of those properly useful consumer tests we sometimes do on Top Gear.

And Richard and James are going to help. Full details at this point are sketchy, but we do know this one?s definitely aimed at viewers with a crisp new driving licence.

The boys needed some office internet time for a bit of cheap car shopping ? and the infamous white coat/gold envelope delivery from the producers tells us there?s a challenge or two.

Any other clues? The Mole has seen pictures of wild interior retrims and a bit of camping. Like we said, properly useful consumer stuff.

Same deal on the picture
white_coat.jpg

Edit: Damn, I'm no good at this, missed the other thread too. I'm just gonna stop with the spoilers before I embarrass myself a 3rd time.

Last edited:
PS. That red stuff under a word typically means it's misspelled.

PS. That red stuff under a word typically means it's misspelled.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know that.

I copy/pasted that from the TG blog, so I didn't look at the spelling. Only on what I typed myself.

Seems like theres going to be a second one

Again from the TG Blog

Edit: Damn, I'm no good at this, missed the other thread too. I'm just gonna stop with the spoilers before I embarrass myself a 3rd time.

This relates to the Filming in Hgh Wycombe thread - what can a 17yo with a new license and not much money buy that is actually cool and won't beak the bank.

Have you all seen the new promo.
It has the team as 3 little boy's saying what they want to do when they grow up.
Little stig so cute.

It has the team as 3 little boy's saying what they want to do when they grow up.
Little stig so cute.

someone really needs to snag that for us, and put in a place where we can see it.....

Little stig so cute.

I wanna see!

Let's stop posting dupes and multiple segments in one thread please. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.