Z4M Coupe

Congratz. Now all you have to do is buy a decent camera to take better photos. :D

Isn't that interlagos? Monaco blue is almost black, like Pthalo blue.

I'll have some better pics once I find a place to take better pics... And it stops raining.

The color is Interlagos Blue. Thanks everyone for the grats :)

Nice choice. I got the opportunity to ride in 1 and an M3 of the same vintage at a track last year, the cars were only let down by their drivers, but the Z4m was the better car.

Hope you enjoy it.

Really nice. +1

Must be a pleasure to drive it. I have to say that you've chosen almost the best wheel & color combination that you can ge to the Z4M.

It IS a good color combo, but it's going to end up overused, like interlagos with E46 M3's. I like Sepang Bronze Metallic.

It IS a good color combo, but it's going to end up overused, like interlagos with E46 M3's. I like Sepang Bronze Metallic.

It can't get overused as they only made a total of 1,815 of these cars and a very small percentage are this color combo.

True, but how many Interlagos blue Z4M's do you see compared to Sepang Bronze Metallic Z4M's?

24 and Z4M, I am jealous (then again, cars in the US are extremely cheap compared to here)

On a side note: 24 and Z4, hey that's pretty cool, and a nifty way to remember when you bought the car.

Try checking used car listings.

:eek:! I'm in love, I love those cars! It looks great, the pictures look awesome too :D

Just had another look at those photos again, but that watch and this car, instant stereotype.