Random Thoughts....

^ Glad he's ok. :comfort:

Bikes...bicycles, or motorcycles?

yeah, motorbikes, oops. Fixed that up.
Thank god it was low speed around a roundabout though- he has a tendency to really gun it.

EDIT; actually, he has come off his bicycle before (was hit by a car) and was taken to hospital on that occaision too. But that was a long time ago.

Last edited:
My parents want to get something for my 21st that lasts, so I want a chronometer (pre 1900's preferably - but pre 1945 if it's a nice one and interesting history) and they're an absolute pain in the ass to find one.

My parents want to get something for my 21st that lasts, so I want a chronometer (pre 1900's preferably - but pre 1945 if it's a nice one and interesting history) and they're an absolute pain in the ass to find one.

For some reason I always figured you were like 5 years older than me. Guess I was wrong... :blink:

So what am I going to do now that the 24 hours of Le Mans is over? God I'm bored!

I wish they had it everyday. Or every week. Withdrawal symptoms. :|

I just changed my avatar, thanks to Blayde :D
First time I changed it to something that's not a different version of the old one, I might change back if people get confused, I have had the other one for 4 years :p

Since all the cool kids are doing it: I too has a new avatar (til I find something better)!

Nice.
Only trouble is that you can't really make any sad posts with that avatar :p

Oh poo, the oil seal in the rear diff of the SIII has decided to let go, just when I thought it was running nicely. :roll:

I decided to change my avatar too. Not as pretty as a TT, but the only realism I can get. And yes, that is my parents' car :p. Happy car is happy.

First time I changed it to something that's not a different version of the old one, I might change back if people get confused, I have had the other one for 4 years :p

It?s very you, I like it! :cool:

^not bad, it's like mgkdk-avatar V2.0 :D

.. with new colour coordination feature and 3D imaging. :lol: