The Best Modern Limousine

The Best Modern Limousine

• Total voters

speedycatz

Car(s)
Porsche Cayman S
A lot of people here in this forum are mostly performance car enthusiasts. But what do you about luxury limos? My choice is Maybach 62S.

One question: are you asking which we think is the best car of the bunch or which one we like the best, as in which car we would actually buy with our own money ?

Those are often two very different things.

And the XJR isn't a limo as it is short wheelbase only. The "limo" of the Jaguar lineup would be the Super V8 or the Portfolio.

In terms of luxury I would have a Roller, but if I wanted to drive myself I'd have an Audi S8.

In terms of luxury I would have a Roller, but if I wanted to drive myself I'd have an Audi S8.

Same with me, except I'd have a Jaguar Vanden Plas Super V8 (Is that the right model?)

Depending on what market you're in, yeah. It's usually just called the Super V8, though.

I'd rather buy used...

If I was going to drive my self, Bentley Arnage. No question.

But if I was going to be driven around Mercedes S600 or Cadillac One:

Cadillac_One.jpg

If I were to drive it myself, S65 AMG. If I were to be driven in it, Phantom.

I voted for the S65 because it'll probably cream anything else on that poll and on the road, plus it has all that high-tech stuff and is only fast when you want it to be; it will be like a normal S550 when driving normally.

Hi, my name is AMG and I make 738 lb-ft at 2000rpm. kthxbye

Hi, I think I've heard of you AMG. My name is Bentley and I make a V8 with 774lb/ft of torque, which is less than what the SSC, Veyron and CCXR can produce but we make do.

Hi, I think I've heard of you AMG. My name is Bentley and I make a V8 with 774lb/ft of torque, which is less than what the SSC, Veyron and CCXR can produce but we make do.

Hello Bentley, you are quite impressive, but AMG has over 100 HP more than you, is over 1 second faster to 62 MPH, and will run rings around you in any race (if his limiter is removed, of course). :D