Clarkson on 8 out of 10 Cats June 12th

Slightly OT, but does anyone else think Jimmy's laugh is REEEEEEEEALLY annoying??!!:?

yeah that didn't take long to get on my nerves.
It was a good show and the bit about Gordon Brown being too soft and should go up to MP's and beat them up was best joke of the show.

I'm waiting for this weeks to be repeated on Channel 4 +1. I strangely love Jimmy Carr's laugh. If you haven't heard it, you will know what I mean when you (hopefully) watch the episode next week...
I'M EXCITED :rolleyes:

Actually I find his laugh really annoying. Quite glad comedians aren't supposed to laugh at their own jokes otherwise I would have to hit him repeatedly with a hammer as JC suggested should be done to Cristiano Ronaldo.

The first time I saw the episode, I found it quite disappointing. Guess I'll gave to watch it again, because I wasn't really paying attention. Previous episodes with David Walliams have been much funnier. And I thought Jezza wasn't talking very much. And I absolutely LOVE Jimmy, even his weird laugh.

It seemed Jezza wasnt very interested, he seemed tired like he hadnt slept for days.
Maybe he is just getting old :p
Lets hope he makes a better figure in the upcoming TG series.

I've just watched the repeat and couldn't help but get the impression that David Walliams was, well, sort of flirting with Jeremy in that sort of "I'll wind you up, but only to get your attention" way that 13-year-old boys have. Or did I just read that wrong? Please tell me I did!

Thats just David Walliums. He's funny, but some times its hard to tell if he's being serious.