Random Thoughts....

Dammit, you quoted it too fast before I found a better DNW picture:

Familyguy-do-not-want.png

Also, it's kind of harsh, lol...she's a very nice and motherly person, and a great neighbor. So you should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting that. :shakefist: :p

I refuse to be ashamed. I stand by my initial comment.

I can't believe it, but my aerodynamics paper actually went rather well today! Managed to get a reasonable proportion done easily, so thats good :)

2 down, 2 to go. Damn aircraft structures and computational mechanics.....

It's odd - I did something generally against my morals on the weekend, and strangely it's set a few things straight in my head and made me feel a lot better about things and given me a lot of clarity. The outcome's good, just wish I'd arrived at it differently I guess.

It's odd - I did something generally against my morals on the weekend, and strangely it's set a few things straight in my head and made me feel a lot better about things and given me a lot of clarity. The outcome's good, just wish I'd arrived at it differently I guess.

How many dead hookers did it involve?

Or meth?

^ "This is Radio Norwich, and that was Big Yellow Taxi by Joni Mitchell, a song in which Joni complains that they 'paved paradise to put up a parking lot', a measure which actually would have alleviated traffic congestion on the outskirts of paradise, something which Joni singularly fails to point out, because it doesn't quite fit with her blinkered view of the world."

Sorry, can't resist a Partridge joke. :mrgreen:

Stephen Fry is a dick:

Stephen Fry, a friend of Adams, claims that Adams told him "exactly why 42", and that the reason is "fascinating, extraordinary and, when you think hard about it, completely obvious." However, Fry says that he has vowed not to tell anyone the secret, and that it must go with him to the grave.

<_<

My mom just friended me on Facebook. :|

I got you all beat.
I have both my parents, 3 aunts, one uncle, 7 cousins, 2 wifes and one fiance of said cousins.
Oh and a few of my bfs cousins too :|