Post a pic of yourself

Ha, with me, it's not about looks all the time, but the fact that you made a
Hamster joke. Welcome!

Haha, thank you! What can I say, I saw the way the flash messed with my teeth and I couldn't resist. I love all their teasing XD.

It's gonna be so cute when Adunaphel learns to walk.
Maud started walking (while holding mommy's or my hands) when she was about 6 months old, she started walking solo 3 months ago.

Maud started walking (while holding mommy's or my hands) when she was about 6 months old, she started walking solo 3 months ago.
:p

When does she start programming classes?

Wow. That was fast. :blink:

Yeah, tel me about it :p The dowside of it was that once she started walking, it was all she wanted to do, but she needed someoneto keep her upright since her balance wasn't good enough for her to stand on her own. So eitherme or my wife were constantly walking her around te place. Trust me, it's not good for your back... We both were very relieved when she finally started walking solo.

^ :lol: I started walking solo when I was 9-10 months old, balance was crap so I fell over all the time so I constantly had bumps/bruises on my head.

seems like i'm posting more and more here so i might as well post a couple of pictures of myself...both of these were just me messing around with settings on my camera when i had nothing better to do
Shadowed_on_Both_Sides_by_20smoke20.jpg

and one from about a month ago when i had more hair on head and was going for some sort of wolverine thing
Too_Much_To_Think_by_20smoke20.jpg

If you were German and not Romanian I would sooooooo photoshop that...:D

I've graduated from high school. I feel so odd and out of place now...

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/re/renaultfan/2009/06/16/me.jpg

Heil Vikler! :lol:

I like the outfit though, fit for a big occasion. Unlike the idiots in the back who think they're at a picnic on the weekend. Hope they're not graduates as well.

One fatal flaw though: the tie. The basic rule is that the tip touches the buckle, not the bottom of your zipper. The shoes are a nice touch.

Heil Vikler! :lol:

I like the outfit though, fit for a big occasion. Unlike the idiots in the back who think they're at a picnic on the weekend. Hope they're not graduates as well.

One fatal flaw though: the tie. The basic rule is that the tip touches the buckle, not the bottom of your zipper. The shoes are a nice touch.

Nah dude, the girl in blue looks great....ie really hot.l

I've graduated from high school. I feel so odd and out of place now...

Congrats :)
I'm having my last exams today and then I'm completely done with high school. Finally.

Nah dude, the girl in blue looks great....ie really hot.l

1. Don't care if she is hot, she's still dressed like a chav.
2. Face is blurry, can be a butterface.
3. She's wearing a picnic dress.
4. She's wearing purple tennis shoes.

My point stands.

EDIT: And don't get me started with the douchefag wearing fake golden dog tags to a ceremony. Chavtastic!!

Last edited:
Unlike the idiots in the back who think they're at a picnic on the weekend. Hope they're not graduates as well.

Of course they're not. Some of them were working on the sound system, some were just hanging around. Everyone from the graduates' group was prepared for the occasion.

The shoes are a nice touch.

Those shoes wrecked my feet for 5 hours that day. :| I still feel slightly uncomfortable after wearing them.

Last edited: