Lens Flair

Looks like I'll be out of the photo game for a little while, breaking your dominate arm will do that. Nevertheless, I really like the latest efforts from both PDuck and Epp!

Thanks, Clock! Here's another "effort" :D ...

oh sorry I didn't mean it as a slight. Using the term effort is a synonym for offering or example in my neck of the woods. I'm not sure if that makes sense, I 'm trippin balls on percoset.:lol:

^ No, no, I understood it as a compliment :)

I'm not sure if that makes sense, I 'm trippin balls on percoset.
I've been on that. Dang, it's good stuff. You'll sleep well :lol:

Last edited:
Was fun to see these two wolverines play / fight around.
main.php

Quite like how this one came out :)

DSC_1740.jpg

Anyone who doesn't need google to get this one, well, you're either sad, German, or a 14 year old girl.[/COLOR]

*googles*

Don't you mean anyone who does get it is a 14 year old girl?

Anyone who doesn't need google to get this one, well, you're either sad, German, or a 14 year old girl.
So you're constantly on the run from glitter vampires? I imagine that would get old quick.

No vampires, but there were people randomly wearing bullet proof vests. That raises a few flags in ones mind.

Today was my first day out with my new Nikon and this city's annual downtown sculpture display provided a good opportunity to get familiar with my new toy.

http://img15.imageshack.**/img15/2011/391z.jpg

That sculpture is in fact made out of body parts from a Volkswagen Beetle. I think the backdrop isn't half bad as well.