Random Thoughts....

Oh, and whoever neg repped me from the GIF's thread for being "a bitch the past two days", get some balls and put your name on your neg reps. I'd love to make you an eunuch.

How ironic. :p

Silly image macro would have gone here, but Chinese Internet is being paranoid about the word "irony" for some reason. Bring it on, ya Commie bastards!

Shouldn't it be 'A' eunuch?

nelson-muntz.gif

:cry::cry::cry:
you mean to kat

Oh, and whoever neg repped me from the GIF's thread for being "a bitch the past two days", get some balls and put your name on your neg reps. I'd love to make you an eunuch.

I get anon neg reps all the time the last one was "The stupidity of all your posts in this sub-forum is beyond description." for a post calling eco cars useless plastic boxes of batteries :blink:
Seriously there are some real pussies on this forum

Just got back from a 5 day trip to my brother's house in Illinois. Two things I learned on this trip:

I'm definitely buying a Jeep.
Sitting in a poker tournament on someone else's money makes you more aggressive.

So, twas the longest day of the year today... I didn't have to turn any lights on until 10pm (though in fairness I wasn't reading or anything).

This is the sky at 10 o'clock, and it was pretty cloudy today too:

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2009/06/21/DSC_1193.jpg

I get anon neg reps all the time the last one was "The stupidity of all your posts in this sub-forum is beyond description." for a post calling eco cars useless plastic boxes of batteries :blink:

I got an anonymous one calling me a "troll" after talking about North Korea. :|

I think the mods should give everyone who anon neg reps some sort of embarrassing title to demonstrate their pussyness

I have noticed that :lol:
Still a lame thing to do. It is however rather hilarious how someone would complain about posts autonomously. I would, you know, avoid posting in their threads if they said it to my face but I guess I'll just have to keep annoying them!

I stopped complaining about neg reps because I don't want to give the anonymous neg-repper any self-satisfaction. After all, somebody somewhere on the site is probably going, "Yes, I managed to piss off kat by telling her that her posts were stupid! *gleefully rubs hands*"

And just for the record, I sign my neg reps. So the two people who I've given neg reps to in the past 2 years or so can come talk to ME about it. :twisted:

I just don't give neg reps at all. I am too nice. Everyone who does anything dumb enough I would have to neg rep them another 20 people already have :lol:

I do give a lot of anon +reps

Last edited:
Reactions: TC

Ehehehe :love:

Let us have our own love fest together shall we? Off in a corner of NSFW area. :lol:

I call dibs on filming!

And production royalties!