The general Massachusetts meetup thread

I calculated that if it airs at 3pm (our time), it'll be over by 4. It'll be on the internet by 5, and I'll have it by 6ish. Can't show it at my house though, but I can provide the file if anything.

ok i will track this thread so if anything happens i can make plans

Well, I need to know what the status is pretty soon here because I'd have to hit the road in about three hours, which would mean begin the process of waking up my girlfriend would have to start in like an hour and a half.

Looks like it's a no-go for us now, unless there's going to be a good turnout. We're feeling pretty lazy today and should probably take our vomiting cat to the vet.

I didn't realize the Mass crew was so strong here. Sup!

This guy is just down the street from me. Maybe he'll let this sit & rot out like he did with that Caddy that sat there untouched for 15yrs:
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/la/labcoatguy/2009/06/13/IMG_0648-1200.jpg

Well yes what street. :p

Well, I overslept <_<. But the good news is that I called Larz Anderson and the show is still going on. I'm probably going to head out in 30 minutes so I'll be there by around 12:30 if anyone wants to join.

Oh, and :welcome:to the thread JScullin.

Lauren Scullin's brother maybe?

I was in her grade in high school lol.

What's your name so I can freak her out on FB? I like to screw with her cause she takes everything I say so seriously.

Feel free to PM that so we don't whore the thread.

well it's german car day... so if you like german cars... than yes

Kathleen O'Donnell, she might not remember me. I wasn't very popular because I was a loser :lol: