[13x01] June 21st, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I really hope it is a cover up, otherwise what hope would all us stupid people have compared to the intellectual Clarkson and Wilman? :p

And I also saw that it shows it as 65 minutes long - I wonder why...?

Maybe the "epic challenge" is quite lengthy :p.

^ I really hope it is a cover up, otherwise what hope would all us stupid people have compared to the intellectual Clarkson and Wilman? :p

And I also saw that it shows it as 65 minutes long - I wonder why...?

Maybe the "epic challenge" is quite lengthy :p.

LOL, yes it must be the epic challenge. I mean, SIARPC is a snore segment.

oh fcuk lol the spoilers just made it even more exciting now because now im wondering if its true or not.....it cant be it just cant be. i always thought you know who was whoever they needed it to be

eddie jordan - what a fucking cunt!

I originally posted this in the other thread by accident. My bad. However if I delte it, someone may think that my opinion has changed, so I'm gonna repeat it here, to make sure there's no confusion.

I'm in Norway, so I'll have to download it. But it's usually on Torrentleech 10 minutes after it's done airing :D
CAN'T WAIT

I originally posted this in the other thread by accident. My bad. However if I delte it, someone may think that my opinion has changed, so I'm gonna repeat it here, to make sure there's no confusion.

Damn right. Was watching the streamed post-race coverage and Jake, DC and MB took on the Stig banter properly, but as usual, EJ had to open his mouth more than necessary.

I wish I was in Britain now!
Please, be fast with the torrent! :p

Everyone in Britain is shocked by what is happening on top gear atm (i guess) :p

There is NO TORRENT right now, as the SHOW IS STILL AIRING. What part of that do you people not understand?!

When it releases, there will be a post on the main page. If anyone else asks, you will be instantly banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.