[13x02] June 28th, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Fry & a shoot out in the desert, going to be a good show I reckon. :)

I think it won't be that good. The cars they have bought - are in the spoilers section - are all very expensive to insure, which is the ONLY thing to cause money problems with a 17year old. Cost of the car, petrol, running costs are nothing compared to just how much it would cost to insure the thing - if they don't touch on it in a good enough way, then I will be complaining to the BBC.

When Jezza tested the Citroen C2 years ago, he said something to the effect that the Citroen Saxo & C2 were bought by 19 year olds ?because the first year?s insurance is included in the price, and there is nothing more important than etc.?.

The Radio Times preview above does mention insurance and Jezza previously covered it, so it will be interesting how they manage to get the insurance issue addressed.

:jawdrop: So much win, I cannot cope. The 17 year old challenge is going to be awsome. AND Stephen Fry, who I have a bit of a man crush on.

Eeewwwww!!! :barf:

Stephen Fry = SQUEE! :D

Supercars in the Emirates = MORE SQUEE! :D

I notice that it's mostly dudes putting hearts by Stephen Fry.

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Oh who am I kidding, I'm right there with you.

Really like the sound of this episode :)

I have loads of time for someone like Stephen Fry, I'm glad he's on again. He's lost a fair bit of weight recently as well so who knows maybe a surprisingly quick time is in the offing? :p

The 17yo car challenge sounds awesome; I think the start of this new TG series is going to be something special.

Probably not. I think it was just nothing more than a case of "I weigh 21 stone and that ain't good, so I better do something about it so I can stick around for a bit longer."

eddie jordan what a fucking cunt!

point still stands.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice that in this season preview we just seen today on the show the Mclaren F1 was actually beating the Bugatti Veyron Hammond even says and I quote " how is that happening" I think we are in for a bit of a surprise

After seeing the series preview, I now can't wait to see this episode!

My god this will be awesome and LEGEN - wait for it ....... - DARY!

This episode has so much win I fear my head may explode!!!!!

Having seen the preview at the beginning of episode 13x01, the second epsiode should be epic! Bugatti, Lamborghini and McLaren in one show and a challenge that looks like being hilarious.

Did anyone notice that in this season preview we just seen today on the show the Mclaren F1 was actually beating the Bugatti Veyron Hammond even says and I quote " how is that happening" I think we are in for a bit of a surprise
I noticed that too. I am really looking forward to that :D

I really like what's coming up next sunday. Although I'm probably not looking forward to the Stephen Fry as much as most people in this thread do. But that's because I hardly know him. I only know him from his first appearance on Top Gear, which was quite funny actually.

I wonder how they will go on with the Stig bits.

Will they say something along the lines of "Some say he is Michael Schumacher, but they'd be wrong. Others say..." and so on.

Curious.

I can't wait for the Cheap Car Challenge. I love 'em.

Stephen Fry should be great.

Abu Dhabi will also be enjoyable!

After last night's excellent episode, it's gonna be hard to watch anything else *cough*TopGearAustralia*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.