97 Tacoma biggun...

Omega Red

Car(s)
97 Toyota Tacoma
97 Toy Tacoma been around for ages, story is long and boring so I'll keep it simple. Lotsa work done when it was bought new, daily driver then moved from one state to another and was immediately illegal. After some time and more input it was brought down to legal and retagged. Starting work now on the wheels (polished/done) undercoating frame rails and suspension works. Next body work and fresh paint. Nothing to do under the hood, 4 cyl is perfect 140k miles, no leaks squeaks pangs or knocks. Phone camera over saturates I'll get better pics with my hand me down Sony DCS-H1.

Better picture?

new-pics-new-camera-1367.jpg

new-pics-new-camera-1368.jpg

new-pics-new-camera-1369.jpg

image-021-1355.jpg

image-018-1354.jpg

image-020-1366.jpg

image-022-1356.jpg

dsc02148-1359.jpg

Porsche 914 I used to own, love these cars and keeping my eye out for another sometime in the future.

por7-1362.jpg

mvc-174f-1360.jpg

Last edited:
Nice tacoma. I really like them, and they are great 4x4s, but honestly, they are so damn common. The joke around here is "oh dude! I just saw a jacked up toyota!" "NO WAY MAN!!! That's SOOOOO rare!"
They are still cool though.

Also Nice Porsche

nice offroader and where is your fuel tank cap? w8ting for some more pictures like interior and under the car :)

Seconded.

Nice 'Yota! A former neighbor bought a nice '99 V6 (4WD, extended cab 5 speed) in forest green that I feel in love with. For several years, I played with the idea of getting a late 90's or early 00's regular cab, 4 cylinder, 4x4 with a stick and putting 33" M/T's on it. Then I was told that I cannot look at trucks <_<

Had some issues with uploading last night or I would have more shots, interior being gutted and Dynamat being placed, etc etc. Ya they are rather common, they also commonly rust out a lot in the rear quarters and wheel openings. This one virtually rust free all but save one small spot over the driver side rear wheel which is my project for tomorrow if the weather holds out. The fuel door was left open on one occasion and right after said occasion had a rear tire blow out on interstate and it ripped the door clean off, got a new one sitting in the garage in etching primer waiting for me to get some paint. Took some new shots today, gotta upload and share I suppose in my folders. Thanks for the comments :)