Questions game

Doesn't the Aygo look a LOT cooler?

Do Toyota Aygos even come as an automatic? (It has to be automatic, she can't drive manual, and apparently she couldn't find one)

Last edited:
So she needs a Toyota Aygo with the Multi-Mode transmission? Also I just realised my car has a Hitler moustache, but does anyone else see it?

Last edited:
Why, does Toyota not do full autos?

(But yes, that would be satisfactory)

Don't you know never to buy Toyotas?

/You'll feel cheated after spending a year with one. We bought a brand now Corolla in 2004 and we pledged to never buy another Toyota ever again after selling it off in 2007.

How about these practical cars instead?
BMW 323
AUdi A4 1.8T

/ebay uk doesn't even have Aygos below 3800GBP!

Good find! Skoda Octavia vRS

Last edited:
Does anyone else think Nereid should force his mum to get that sweet Skoda instead of a bland Toyota, despite the fact it isn't miniature?

A very interesting car, but wouldn't you rather the Skoda?

Do you know that the Skoda Octavia is considered a small family car by the British (like the previous gen S40)?

/Nereid: To find Aygos/107/C1 and Jazz for that price, you'll have a beaten-up, base spec one with high miles, because superminis tend to retain their value well.

Don't you think you'll fare better with a Renault Modus (if you're concerned with insurance) or another MG ZT?

Last edited:
Why is Homer_Bart calling me Nereid now?

Last edited:
Isn't it a fact that no-one in the whole internets has ever used the username "PaperBiro" before until now?

(Look on Google, I'm the only one)

Nereid, what car are you setting your sights on?

Darkshark, have you have you driven around in the car yet?

How about a Fiat Panda, Peugeot 206 or a Mk. II Renault Clio?

Last edited:
How about a Panda 10000HP?

H_B, I've averaged 25.6 US MPG, so have I been driving too softly?

Maybe you can try to reduce the mpg to a single digit with some furious driving?

/You've been cruising most of the time I suppose? No overtaking, tailgating? :p

/Actually, I am one of the fastest cars usually, but yeah, cruise control. I slowed down in New Orleans though. What a MESS of traffic that place is.

You sure I shouldn't pretend I'm in that Top Gear MPG race?

Why don't you try out since road trips are usually boring and mundane?