Random Thoughts....

doing flexibility excersices is a lot more difficult than i thought

Has "live topic" been disabled?

Has "live topic" been disabled?

01:24:53 < vr29> Viper007Bond, did you disable that live topic thing?
01:24:56 <~Viper007Bond> yes
01:24:58 < smib> that^
01:25:01 < smib> aw
01:25:16 <&Cruzz563> afk
01:25:19 <~Viper007Bond> not a good feature to have on when you have 1000 users browsing the forums
01:25:26 <~Viper007Bond> it's an automatic page refresh basically
01:25:27 < vr29> lol, thought that might be the reason

This is a true statement.

Holy crap, where had you gone man?

Looks like you were away for too long, most people in here don't seem to have noticed you've returned. :lol:

Holy crap, where had you gone man?

Looks like you were away for too long, most people in here don't seem to have noticed you've returned. :lol:
I've been asking around but no one seems to know where I went.:dunno: We'll probably never know...

And yep, there's a lot of new faces here. Also, there's a thread now for just posting pictures of naked men with huge-giant hard-ons. :blink:

things done changed.

It's good to see that almost all of the old regulars are still here keeping the place warm, tho.:wave:

Last edited:
^ Wow. We honestly thought you were dead...we would've sent flowers if we could be arsed to do so! :p

My other half finished University today. Woo!!!

I have an exam tomorrow on aircraft structures, which is full of difficult shit that I still don't seem to understand....

In short, I'm fucked....:cry:

Woah, Austere's back, thats certainly new. Things have changed around here, but the core remains the same ( you also don't notice when you STAY around here)

Seriously though, why were you gone for so long?

^ Wow. We honestly thought you were dead...we would've sent flowers if we could be arsed to do so! :p

And if we knew where to

Huge bacon sandwich and coffee in the morning - <3

That does sound like a bit of heaven, but that could be due to the fact that my current weather for the the past month or so could make England look downright tropical. :lol:

All this exam talk makes me even more happy that I don't have any of those :p