Most distracting audience member

Well, no, that's not what's being said. Different people like different looks to their girls, true, but some people are justifying the preference by manufacturing reasons why the looks of the girls they don't like somehow make those girls bad people.

It's like saying, for example, that you're obviously evil and conniving because of the way you talked about the bikini girl in the funeral thread.

---------------

On topic:

I'm sure someone must have mentioned Audi Girl from series 6.

http://img229.imageshack.**/img229/2497/audigirl.png

I like everything but the way she pronounces the terminal r. From that I can tell she's clearly a secret Nazi and drowns puppies in her spare time.

Yeah, I mentioned, her she was fit.

What about the fencing girl Hammond picked up when they did mini cabbing? I remember he being very nice. :)

No. You're justifying your assumptions with more assumptions.

I'm justifying my assumptions with my own experiences.

I can tell, just by looking at her, that she is not a girl I would ever like. And in general, girls with:

makeupgun.jpg

SILICONE-NO-04749.jpg

Are sub-par intelligence-wise.

My 2 cents worth, and please stop neg repping people without typing your name in the comment box.<_<

I'm justifying my assumptions with my own experiences.

I can tell, just by looking at her, that she is not a girl I would ever like. And in general, girls with:

makeupgun.jpg

SILICONE-NO-04749.jpg

Are sub-par intelligence-wise.

My 2 cents worth, and please stop neg repping people without typing your name in the comment box.<_<

Wow, you've met every girl in the world and learned all there is to know about them? Amazing. You're either delusional or a liar. More likely a coward.

I don't neg rep. Period. If I think you're a cretinous fuckwit, I'll tell you so in public.

Last edited:
It's like saying, for example, that you're obviously evil and conniving because of the way you talked about the bikini girl in the funeral thread.

But... I am evil and conniving. Obviously. See the horns and fangs in my avatar? :evil:

Damn I wish I could do screencaps - brunette in purple to the right of Hammond right at the top of 13x02 before the start of the challenge. Someone help me please.

several nice looking girls in this weeks episode. As usual too much choice to choose from. Especially the girl standing behind hammond at the start of 13x02. I was near enough doing Tex Avery hubba hubba's at that one.

Last edited:
Last edited:
yes this week's episode had quite a few distractions. I like that curly haired blonde with the british teeth as well.

Sorry I'm a bit of a Luddite, perhaps even a moronic turd (sic) - does this work if I'm watching on iPlayer as I don't download torrents etc.

Didn't notice it was you or I'd have mocked you more before I tried to help.

The "Ctrl+i" thing won't work so you'll need to do the "print screen" thing. You should be able to just hit "print screen" while the video is playing at the point where you want a screen shot.

If you get a blank rectangle instead of picture of the video, instead of turning off the overlays, you may need to turn off hardware acceleration in the flash iPlayer.

Here's how you do that:
While the video is playing, right click and select "Settings..." from the menu. Then click the tab at the far left (the icon looks a little like a computer screen with a paintbrush) and uncheck "Enable hardware acceleration" and click "Close."

Once that's done, get the video to the part you want to take a capture of, push the "print screen" button on your keyboard and go from there.

I like to use Paint to edit the image since it's easy to move the image and resize the image area to crop the picture.

I got this from the iPlayer doing what I said above.
http://img522.imageshack.**/img522/443/71379157.png

Let me know if anything needs to be clarified.

--------------

Edit: Fencing Girl. My god the lighting is awful there.

http://img142.imageshack.**/img142/6123/fencinggirl.png

Last edited:
The girl to Jeremy's right during the Bentley Brooklands review intro in 11x03:

http://img25.imageshack.**/img25/7852/18220539.png

She looks a bit like present-day!Jordan to me...which I'm not really that into.

Clarkson, ever the professional, never gets distracted of course,

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/al/alasondroalegre/2009/06/24/distracted.jpg

"Why don't you come on down to England, though, 'cause all the birds have got great tits. Look at that!"

Me? I've got to go with Suspenders Girl and Seat Massager Tester Girl.

The girl to the right of Hammond during the news was STUNNING..

Speaking of 13x02, at the end of the challenge when they compare the scores, the girl next to the one with the very short striped dress had a very pretty face. :blush:

Speaking of 13x02, at the end of the challenge when they compare the scores, the girl next to the one with the very short striped dress had a very pretty face. :blush:
She's the same one I posted.
They move the hottest ones around to be at the best spots:p