Most distracting audience member

She's the same one I posted.
They move the hottest ones around to be at the best spots:p
I guess you mean the one over Fry's shoulder on our right side? Because I didn't mean her, but the girl standing next to her during the scoreboard bit. ;)

There was loads of hot people there.. It's really distracting. The girl in the Blue and White stripey top who was at the front for most of it, had really nice legs... :) Just an observation...

hmm ...
228-13-2.jpg

There was another just as pretty to her right....

S13E02_Babes1.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.**/img140/9212/nicegirl.png
WE HAVE A WINNER!

She looked nice at the end in her little shorts....

S13E02_Babes2.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.**/img140/9212/nicegirl.png
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Actually the lady with the blond wavy hair and grey top to her left/our right I found much more captivating. But then I always preferred Kate Jackson to Farrah Fawcett or Jaclyn Smith in Charlie's Angels.

God, I'm showing my age.

I meant the girl in the grey top... who's head is obscured by Jermemy's arm in this pic. :p

agreed, she was definately blessed with stunning good looks. again its a case of good ol tex avery

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVN1Apz45AE[/YOUTUBE]

Howling Wolf 1943
previously known as nate_bartlet

Just a suggestion.\ ;)

S13E02_Babes3.jpg

S13E02_Babes4.jpg

They'd both get it !

S13E02_Babes3.jpg

S13E02_Babes4.jpg

They'd both get it !

I rather liked her friend in gray better. But that's just me. :D

Here's my screen caps of the bounty of distracting audience members from 13x02. Note that this also goes against the "all everyone posts is girls with huge racks" theory because most of them are more averagely endowed.

Some of these were already posted, though.

As requested, the girl in purple... but I found the girl on the other side of Richard in the "I AM THE STIG" shirt far more interesting/attractive (one of our forum members, perhaps?) and very distracting.
vlcsnap-13552455.png

Then there was the redhead lady in green - Irish, perhaps? Very attractive/distracting, though perhaps not as young as the others.
vlcsnap-13584699.png

The most distracting, by a long shot for me anyway, was this pair to the right of Hammond during the news. Wowza. I hate to say it, but I "rather fancy" the brunette in the light blue shirt. Her friend (?) in black is almost as fascinating.
vlcsnap-13563651.png

vlcsnap-13564017.png

vlcsnap-13564723.png

the girl in the light blue was absolutely amazing... i registered on the forums just to say that, and found you guys already talking about her!! wowza...

My type is much more like the girl over Jeremy's shoulder in the Alfa Brera studio piece in 6x06. White sleeveless blouse, short-ish blond hair and jeans.....always distracting.

Some say she's quite shy, and cringes every time that one is repeated on Dave. All I know is she's called Mrs Hersworksfinetoo. ;)

Was she Mrs Hersworksfinetoo at the time? :D

Anyway, you know what's going to happen now....

vlcsnap-13800154+copy.png

vlcsnap-13801435+copy.png

vlcsnap-13802765+copy.png

Your wife is, in fact, rather cute. :D

Reactions: MWF