Random Thoughts....

Now you have to give us the lessons total, just so I can out do you!
To pass when seventeen, so soon after your birthday is excellent work. :cool:

Thanks! I think I had 13 hour lessons in total. Plus practice in my parent's car obviously. I've just dropped my dad off and picked up my mum, and I must say driving is so much better when alone/without L plates or STUPID wheel shuffling etc.

^ 13 that?s good work, especially since you had no two wheeled riding experience which helped me a lot with road craft & hazard awareness.
Be safe now dude, not like Jeremy putting his mum's Audi in a field two weeks after his test. :lol:

^ Yeah I really don't want to crash. Mostly because it would be a stupid thing to do, but also because the car is the only one we have and my mum needs it to get to work, and my dad doesn't have a job, so we aren't exactly rich.
And I had absolutely no experience - the 2 or 4 wheeled kind. I was taught how to drive by computer games and a Logitech G25 :p And my instructor.

Driving isn't hard. Just pay attention and never panic.

I've currently got the simple solution of not having a nagging other half. :p

It hasn't really been my choice though. But anyway.

I hate the sun, it has finally burned through all of the grey there is no time for swimming.

So 1000 posts, I'd like to thank the academy, the internet, Top Gear.

What. The. Fuck.

Why do people always seem to fucking change when they get an S.O. in their lives? It really pisses me the fuck off. I know of at least three people who have changed their demeanor to me (and possibly their other friends) yet they won't admit to it; however, when they break up they WILL admit to it. Fucking hell. It seems no matter what age, certain people are still fucking immature about things.

Basically I lost these three friends because of this when I don't have many friends to start out with. Fan-fucking-tastic. :mad:

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the last Romanovs. Wrong emperor, wrong time, wrong place.

Congrats.