just thought i'd let everyone know....

otispunkmeyer

Car(s)
'03 Skoda Superb (farewell :(), '06 Honda Civic ES
i just got a 1st class masters degree, with honours in Mechanical Engineering from Loughborough University (UK top 6 for engineering) complete with a diploma in industrial studies (year in industry)

i could not be happier right now!!!

well

i could, if my girlfriend ( and future fiance....soon) was here to dance around the room with me but she went home yesterday :(

that is all...

:D

Congrats! :)
And.... aren't you a little young to be thinking about proposing to you girlfriend? :blink:

Congrats! Now go and fix an industry!

Well done, it's satisfying isn't it (just finish Aerospace at Bristol w/ 1st).

What you got planned next?

Congrats to both of you! Hit the pubs hard!

Well not too hard - this is the start of your lives afterall... :cheers:

Pfft, come back when you've got a PhD

Just kidding, AWESOME congrats and what have you

Last edited:
i just got a 1st class masters degree, with honours in Mechanical Engineering from Loughborough University (UK top 6 for engineering) complete with a diploma in industrial studies (year in industry)

i could not be happier right now!!!

well

i could, if my girlfriend ( and future fiance....soon) was here to dance around the room with me but she went home yesterday :(

that is all...

:D

Nice work man, great to hear things are going well :)

Pfft, come back when you've got a PhD

Just kidding, AWESOME congrats and what have you

I was about to blast you until I saw the tiny hidden print... :lol:

Congrats! :)
And.... aren't you a little young to be thinking about proposing to you girlfriend? :blink:

well if i am i dont feel it and i dont care lol ...... i could explain the whole situation with the relationship but you probably wont get it, or wont care and i dont have to explain myself anyway.

you'll know what im on about when you find some one special.

we both want to be together for the rest of our lives that much is crystal clear. i leave it at that.

its probably not going to be 100% official though as we have a feeling both of our parents will think we've gone daft, then theres the money issue as well...but that doesnt matter, it's between me an her and thats all that matters....we just want some way to show our commitment official or not.

Last edited:
^ Just wanted to rattle your cage a little. ;) Getting married is a sure sign of getting old IMHO. ;)

Congrats fellas!

Congratulations man!

They never taught you how to use the shift key though? Just messing with you. :D

well if i am i dont feel it and i dont care lol ...... i could explain the whole situation with the relationship but you probably wont get it, or wont care and i dont have to explain myself anyway.

you'll know what im on about when you find some one special.

we both want to be together for the rest of our lives that much is crystal clear. i leave it at that.

its probably not going to be 100% official though as we have a feeling both of our parents will think we've gone daft, then theres the money issue as well...but that doesnt matter, it's between me an her and thats all that matters....we just want some way to show our commitment official or not.

When is the baby due :p

Wow...Masters degree at 23, guess they really start 'em young over there. I'm still slaving away at my undergrad degree in ME and I've only been on this rock a year less than you.

And congrats on the hopeful marriage as well, screw what everyone else is saying about it being too young, it's your life to live, and live well. If it doesn't work out in a few years, you're both still too young for it to matter much anyways, and at least you'll have had the experience of tying the knot probably years, if not decades, before most of your peers have.