The general Massachusetts meetup thread

This rain has GOT to freakin' end. I'm being driven mad here.

And I want to go riding, dammit!

Seriously. My traction control light is sending me into fits even when I'm doing (what I think are) normal merging maneuvers.

Heh, traction control. I get somewhat different feedback when I start to lose grip.

Me too. It sounds something like SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCH

Yeah, no TT is fun, until you die.

Hay internets, kat should have birthday party this year? y/n?

If you want to call it an FG meetup and have a bunch of Internet strangers stand around your house talking about NA Miata coil upgrades and hogging all the french onion dip, then sure. I'll bring the beer. ;)

Are the internets invited?

If you want to call it an FG meetup and have a bunch of Internet strangers stand around your house talking about NA Miata coil upgrades and hogging all the french onion dip, then sure. I'll bring the beer. ;)

Also this.

You're only turning 20, that's no fun!

20 is one step closer to 21... what's not fun is every birthday after that.

Last edited:
She'll be fiiiine... We'll just need some chloroform and rope.

So the USS Massachusetts is so damn big that it can create a calm patch of water for its seaplane to land on just by making a wide turn :blink:. More pictures from the ship and its companions:

My camera isn't really that crap, but my photo resizing software is.

The USS Massachusetts is awesome. I remember that I slept overnight there twice as part of my Boy Scout jamboree, and it was sufficiently amazing enough to make me wish I had served on a battleship back in the day.

Yeah, potential sodomy aside, the Navy life must've been pretty exciting back then.

I'm bored. My plans fell through for tonight.

I'm displeased, I watched Bender;s Game tonight.