What would you do for money ?

-For 5000?: Hit your boss ? No.
-For 10.000?: Not shower or bathe for a month ? No.
-For 20.000?: Hit on your best friend's girlfriend/boyfriend ? No.
-For 50.000?: Kick a puppy ? No.
-For 100.000?: Streak at a major sporting event ? No
-For 100.000?: Have sex with a complete stranger ? Done it for free so many times, why not get paid for once? :D
-For 1.000.000?: Kill a complete stranger, 100% guaranteed no consequences ? Yes.

-For 5000?: Hit your boss ? No

-For 10.000?: Not shower or bathe for a month ? No

-For 20.000?: Hit on your best friend's girlfriend/boyfriend ? Yes

-For 50.000?: Kick a puppy ? No

-For 100.000?: Streak at a major sporting event ? If it didn't land me on the sexual offenders registry yes but since it probably would no

-For 100.000?: Have sex with a complete stranger ? depends on the stranger

-For 1.000.000?: Kill a complete stranger, 100% guaranteed no consequences ? No

I've got one for everyone:
-For 5.000?: Never watch/read or otherwise be entertained by Top Gear again.

-For 10.000?: Not shower or bathe for a month ? Yes.

-For 20.000?: Hit on your best friend's girlfriend/boyfriend ? Yes.

-For 50.000?: Kick a puppy ? No.

-For 100.000?: Streak at a major sporting event ? No.

-For 100.000?: Have sex with a complete stranger ? Maybe, as long it's not a man.

-For 1.000.000?: Kill a complete stranger, 100% guaranteed no consequences ? No.

I would do pretty much anything for money, depending on the sum of course.

I will pay you a billion dollars* to see how much mercury you can pour into your testicles until you lose consciousness. While kicking seal pups.

*Zimbabwean

Last edited:
-For 5000?: Hit your boss ? If they were some of my previous bosses, then hell yes.

-For 10.000?: Not shower or bathe for a month? Yes. But only if I already have a girlfriend...who understands.

-For 20.000?: Hit on your best friend's girlfriend/boyfriend? I already do. :wicked:

-For 50.000?: Kick a puppy? Lightly.

-For 100.000?: Streak at a major sporting event? Yes.

-For 100.000?: Have sex with a complete stranger? Only if I can choose.

-For 1.000.000?: Kill a complete stranger, 100% guaranteed no consequences? No.

You are being fired by your employer, for no particular reason and you are treated like shit during that process.
That already happened where is my money!

I am debating if it is worth it to sell my panties to perverts online for money since I don't seem to be having any luck with jobs :(

-For 5000?: Hit your boss ? Probably not, but depends on the boss.
-For 10.000?: Not shower or bathe for a month ? Yes, shave head and spray loads of deodorant.
-For 20.000?: Hit on your best friend's girlfriend/boyfriend ? Yes, not a big deal, just apologise later.
-For 50.000?: Kick a puppy ? Yes, I'd feel bad, but it will probably forget about it unless it repeatedly happened.
-For 100.000?: Streak at a major sporting event ? No, unless guaranteed no consequences, and I get really pissed before I do it.
-For 100.000?: Have sex with a complete stranger ? Yes. With protection, why not for ?100,000. Just no seniors and extremely obese people.
-For 1.000.000?: Kill a complete stranger, 100% guaranteed no consequences ? No. You are throwing someone's life away. They could be a good person with a lot going for them and a family. I might be persuaded for billions, but it's just a terrible thing.

I am debating if it is worth it to sell my panties to perverts online for money since I don't seem to be having any luck with jobs :(

Seriously, why not? Nude photos are one thing, but used knickers? Why hesitate? Free money.

-For 10.000?: Not shower or bathe for a month ? Yeah why not.

-For 20.000?: Hit on your best friend's girlfriend/boyfriend ? NO.

-For 50.000?: Kick a puppy ? How hard ?

-For 100.000?: Streak at a major sporting event ? :hmm:

-For 100.000?: Have sex with a complete stranger ? As long as there is protection.
-For 1.000.000?: Kill a complete stranger, 100% guaranteed no consequences ? NO.

Last edited:
This is what i'd do if I was in need of money.

-For 10.000?: Not shower or bathe for a month ? If I had the chance to arrange an entire month without seeing people that could remember me later, definitely yes.

-For 20.000?: Hit on your best friend's girlfriend/boyfriend ? No

-For 50.000?: Kick a puppy ? No

-For 100.000?: Streak at a major sporting event ? If this wouldn't end up in my criminal record, yes

-For 100.000?: Have sex with a complete stranger ? Depends on the stranger

-For 1.000.000?: Kill a complete stranger, 100% guaranteed no consequences ? No

But then again, i'd do like this only if I was in real need of money, because I will feel like some sort of puppet or trained animal.
I also think that if I was really starving, or my family was, My moral borders would lower tremendously.

You have to be a saint to refuse any of these things if in need.

Also, "wealth" means being able to say no to every one of these things (without being a saint)

I think Cobol is right, we should try to preserve our dignity.

Last edited:

-For 10.000?: Not shower or bathe for a month ? Sure

-For 20.000?: Hit on your best friend's girlfriend/boyfriend ? Yep

-For 50.000?: Kick a puppy ? We talking the cute little ball of fur staring up at you from its basket with big brown eyes, or a three month old strong, gangly pup thats gnawing at your leg and you give it a boot coz it's being annoying?

-For 100.000?: Streak at a major sporting event ? that would probably cover the resulting damages, so yeah maybe

-For 100.000?: Have sex with a complete stranger ? As long they're female, not too old or young and I get protection

-For 1.000.000?: Kill a complete stranger, 100% guaranteed no consequences ? No consequences? Having that hanging over my head would be a HUGE consequence, so no

You might have better luck in Japan (especially with the yen-$$ conversion rate nowadays).

9254939959548138.img_assist_custom.JPG

I would do some crazy shit for money. For example

For 5,000 - I'd be willing to eat my favorite flavor of ice cream

For 10,000 - I'd struggle through a nice walk in the park

For 20,000 - Enjoy force down a fantastic meal from a Michelin star restaurant

For 50,000 - Buy a car of my choosing and be forced to drive it all day through some treacherous forest/mountain roads.

For 100,000 - Be made at gunpoint to play video games for no less than 4 hours.(with breaks for lunch, snacks, bathroom, or whatever)

For 100,000 - Endure a trip to anywhere on the planet with a girl I fancy; Ill even up the ante and make it a place of her choice.

And for 1,000,000 dollars - I'd immerse myself in a bath of dihydrogen monoxide and exotic bath salts for 20 whole minutes!!

I'm a freak, yo

-For 5000?: Hit your boss ?

hell I would do that for free...

-For 10.000?: Not shower or bathe for a month ?

difficult one....I like personal hygiene

-For 20.000?: Hit on your best friend's girlfriend/boyfriend ?

NEVER

-For 50.000?: Kick a puppy ?

sure.....it will live , and 50.000 buys alot of tasty dogfood and chewtoys to make it up :p

-For 100.000?: Streak at a major sporting event ?

Yup

-For 100.000?: Have sex with a complete stranger ?

Done that for free.....

-For 1.000.000?: Kill a complete stranger, 100% guaranteed no consequences ?

Sure, sounds like a real kick.

O Rly?

Contact me!:lol:

No, not really. I'm insane and creepy but not that insane and creepy!!!

Plus rep for Polly.

Are we seriously asking if we'd kill someone for money? You'd have to be awful self-centered to do that, but then if you are that far up your own ass you probably don't have any friends or social experiences anyway.

In line with the topic I just found out the other day that a girl from high school is working at a strip joint downtown, she always had decent grades and was a nice kid. I would love to know why she's working there, always fascinated with peoples back stories.

[edit] gotta spread some around. . .

Plus rep for Polly.

Are we seriously asking if we'd kill someone for money?

That wasn't the point of this thread, everyone just focused their attention to that single point. What I wanted originally to achieve with this thread was to see what kind of boundaries people have morally and ethically with some not-so-clear cut stuff, taking someone elses life just happens to be the most extreme one.

This thread got derailed in a record time, which I find disappointing: I personally find it very interesting to discuss things, which sometimes are borderline disturbing - it's fascinating to discover how low or high different people have set their standards on different walks of life. I find ethical and moral dilemmas very intriguing, because it takes people out of their comfort zones and face things and situations they realistically would never ever have to deal, even if it is completely hypothetical.

I know this won't make you see things any differently, nor is it my purpose. I probably will be labeled as a psychopath on this forum from now on, which I guess is not totally uncalled for, but I say again - I only wanted to find out and raise discussion about what people would do for enough money. Clearly my intentions went horribly wrong and I do apologise for that, even if I had nothing to do with it directly.

Now that I think about it I should've perhaps made a more general topic around moral & ethical dilemmas, which might or might not have not caused a similar uproar (or never said anything in the first place and kept it to myself), but everything is so much easier in hindsight. To be honest I never expected such a negative response, because in the group I call friends it is not at all absurd to discuss even delicate and politically uncorrect things and as such I have come used to the fact that pretty much everything can be talked about openly and rationally as long as it is done in a civilised manner.

Last edited: