Random Thoughts....

I had my first designated driver experience yesterday (and part of today :p). We got lost on the way there and a bit on the way back, but it was great fun. It really is tiring getting home at 12:40am after a day of work, then dancing all evening. :D

Take it easy the first months remember. :)

FYI

taking super cold showers on a hot day is awesome... it litterally gives you more energy
I don't even mind the "honey I shrunk my junk" effect either

FYI

taking super cold showers on a hot day is awesome... it litterally gives you more energy
I don't even mind the "honey I shrunk my junk" effect either

I always think that I want a cold shower on a hot day, but end up taking a pretty hot shower anyway once I'm in there.

I'm not sure what it is... I think warm showers are pretty effective on hot days anyway. Although cold showers really cool me down well, I feel hot and sweaty the moment I step out of the shower as my cool body works to get its temprature back up to its surroundings. But if I take a warmish shower I actually feel nice and breezy for a bit after the shower and I won't sweat again right away.

I prefer to take a splash in the ocean! :D

One thing I just remembered about last night's party. One of my mates told me, in reply to my 'why are you dancing like that?' (we were all drunk/high on Coke (coca-cola for the drivers, that is)) 'Its the only dance I know'.

This got me thinking quickly, and resulted in the discovery of the fact that the Macarena dance goes to pretty much any song, and is especially hilarious/brilliant to Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk. It was great fun.

Warning: do not try this while sober, you will feel an idiot.

Anybody looking to buy a ski/snowboard carrier for their Xterra? I'm selling our old one cheap here on eBay. It's made by Yakima, only used one season, and comes with the vertical Mighty Mount kit for Xterra roof rails. Key and mounting hardware included. C'mon, help me out here! :D

!BVwss0!!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKigEjlLm,etkBKUNqzyGww~~_1.JPG

I spent the 4th at a friend's house, eating chicken & sausages off the BBQ, drinking beer, and playing with their new dog. Awesome. :cool:

Um, heh, yeah I just had a FAIL moment.

I forgot to put the box of sodas in the refrigerator, but I really wanted a cold soda, so I decided to use the fire extinguisher trick. Right, so I put the can on the counter and get out the fire extinguisher. I pull the tab and squeeze the trigger. FUCK. I forgot to check if it was the CO2 kind of fire extinguisher.

I forgot to put the box of sodas in the refrigerator, but I really wanted a cold soda, so I decided to use the fire extinguisher trick. Right, so I put the can on the counter and get out the fire extinguisher. I pull the tab and squeeze the trigger. FUCK. I forgot to check if it was the CO2 kind of fire extinguisher.

So you've been watching too much Mythbusters lately, huh? :)

Ice seems to work well for me. :|

^ That is amazing, did you see his funeral? All the pallbearers were dressed in his trademark blue shirt and khaki slacks.

I just came back from Duke of Edinburgh (treking, mountains, camping thing). I am SO tired and I think I can say that was one of the physically hardest weekends of my life. I even gained a tic which I managed to sucessfully remove. I have sunburn on my face and across my forehead there's a huge line of burn/white where my headband thing was, oh and I have sock lines. My boots were sh*t so now I can't walk (literally) as my feet have blew up and won't even fit into slippers. No shower or toielt for 4 days sucks but, I enjoyed it so much :)

^I know what you mean too well, glad you had fun.

Always fun when you leave a neg rep and then receive a highly abusive PM because of it from the repee.

Totally reported. Ban hammer, fingers crossed.

Oh, and I've been up since 4am, the girlfriend has gone to Japan for 2 weeks so I took her to the airport. Gonna miss her.