FinalGear's Top 100 Cars?

Evel

Car(s)
2016 Chevrolet Colorado
Earlier today, I came up with an idea.

What if all the members on the forum vote for the best cars ever? They would make a list, it could be 1 car long to 100 cars long (The longer the better), and then based on how many votes each car gets, we could make a list of FinalGear's top 100 cars. If enough people support this idea, I can organize this, and I'd try to release an updated list every week, so that there's no end to the voting. You could even change your mind, just post what cars you previously voted for along with your new list.

Anyone like this idea? Remember, if you want this to become a reality, you need to post here so I see that there are people who support it.

Edit: Alright, I'm going to do this. Instructions for voting are on the second page.

Last edited:
The ironic thing is that I didn't even vote in that one. :D

And it's only dark if you have no taste. :D

Thing is though, that top 100 airmenair posted is old and closed, even the threads have been deleted. Maybe we should revive it with this? Many new people have joined since, and many new cars have been made, so the list would probably be quite different.

I'm sure if you volunteer to do the legwork and ballot counting it could be done again. I would run it past some mods/admins though.

I was thinking about doing Final Gears top 25 driver's cars, but I don't have the time as of now.

Why don't we do a Top 25 cars of final gear, as in, the top 25 cars owned by FG users