Random Thoughts....

Not really, i'm just bored at work and was looking at the stats for our workgroup printer (looking to see if you can send it an address for the adress book without having to key it in on the screen, if you send it a file it overwrites not appears the address book.

I know I was just kidding. Wasn't intended as an insult just a friendly jab:p.

So I got my full SAT scores back...

Critical Reading: 620 (84th percentile)
Mathematics: 550 (60th percentile)
Writing: 590 (79th percentile, 6 on the essay (out of a range of 2-12))

Overall, not bad. Not the greatest, but certainly not horrible. I'm about bang on with the national and state percentiles for last years graduating class, and consistently scored higher than that class's average.

Anyone not able to get on FaceTube (aka YouTube)?

Anyone not able to get on FaceTube (aka YouTube)?

I got this just now...

"We are currently performing site maintenance. Please be patient - we'll be back shortly. "

But it still plays videos fine for me?

I got this just now...

"We are currently performing site maintenance. Please be patient - we'll be back shortly. "

But it still plays videos fine for me?

Every day they are doing stupid maintenance... preventing me from leaving derogatory, hateful comments and low ratings on videos I don't enjoy. :mad:

I can't get to it at all though... no worry, I shall survive until it's back.

^ Yeah.

Arguing in the Youtube comments is the pinnacle of the internet for me. :)

Has anyone picked up and moved someplace 3000 mi (~4,828 km) before? I have the chance to pick up and move across the country but... I have to make a decision in 10 days. I really want to do it but... I get really nervous about doing things alone :| :confused:

Stupid fly trying to mate with my monitor, every time I slap at I think "Haha I've got you, ya little b****" but then I see it again trying to mate with it still!

Has anyone picked up and moved someplace 3000 mi (~4,828 km) before? I have the chance to pick up and move across the country but... I have to make a decision in 10 days. I really want to do it but... I get really nervous about doing things alone :| :confused:

I was in a similar situation last year but it was about 8500 miles. I had the chance to work in our Sydney office, but I was in a relationship then and turned it down. Looking back I should have gone and I regret the decision now.

Youtube not working here either. Probably just as well, because I've been working on an assignment all day, and that's got to be the worst site for my procrastination habits which I would've otherwise been feeding.

This one is up there too, however! :p

My old man moved to the states (and Nigeria previously) so like 15,000km :p

I hate coming into work still drunk from the night's activities.

You know what, I like the internet. How much would it suck to have been psychic in like in like 1000 AD and you knew the internet* would exist one day and you'd never live to see it?

*I know there are better thing than the internet brought to us by modern science.

Just cooked up some Japanese-style eel for dinner tonight.

Life is good.