2009 German Formula 1 Grand Prix

SHIT! Does this have to happen everytime Lewis can win?

And that drive through for Webber is a real shame...

Does Raikkonen have a grudge against Sutil or something?

Sniff Petrol on Twitter said:
RT @MattDanielsUK Bourdais saying farewell to the team. "Thanks for the work experience guys, I'm back at uni on Monday"

YEEEEAAAAHH!!!!! Prior to this year I thought this day would never come - such a deserved win, congrats to Mark, absolutely brilliant.

I just let out the most massive WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Probably heard by half the neighbourhood.

Knock me dead, he's done it!

WEBBO!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Dances around the house like an idiot

x2 :thumbsup:

And Massa P3! A podium for Ferrari! :D :dance: :mouse:

And Kimi could have got P5 if the engine hadn't gone kaput! Oh well...

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!! I'm so stoked now, this is just great! :D GO WEBBER!

ahh well done for webber, i never thought that he would ever win and wat a way to do it

all that screaming was great to hear for all the times hes car broke down on him

great drive for vettel and im happy to see massa finally get a podium :)

That was epic. Alonso was absolutely flying at the end. I'm a bit gutted for Sutil...oh well, racing incident imho. Whom I feel most sorry for is Bourdais. I think that's it for him. :cry:

Edit: Thank goodness I've calmed down now, I can go to bed happy. I have stupid things to do in town tomorrow morning, pick up assignment papers from uni, pay car rego / insurance etc. eughghghg!

Last edited:
Is that James Allen doing the questions in the press conference?

WEBBER !!! YOU FUCKING BEAUTY !!!

@THE REAL STIG: I believe it is, he started doing that a few races ago.

Big congratz to Webber, a well deserved victory. He'll surely enjoy is ORANGE SQUASH. :)

Last edited:
Not sure if this is old news........but noticed something from McLaren onboard. Lewis Hamilton takes off hits KERS using up 5 seconds of allocation. He then crosses the start-finish line and gets another 6 seconds allocated!!! Essentially the KERS cars get a double boost of the start line. Hadn't realised that before

Rubens is really pissed. :blink:
He's blaming the team for losing the race today, not a happy man.