Mech Warrior

MadCat360

Forum Addict
Car(s)
*Carless* Waaahhh
Last edited:
I still want a Smoke Jaguar emblem on my car.

I came.

Seriously, this looks awesome. A sizable portion of my childhood was spent playing the MechWarrior games.

EDIT: Oh yeah, at first I was liek :O and then I was like lol at "ATLAS D:".

Last edited:
ATLAS :O, i watched the trailer a couple of days ago, and I noticed;

• The dialogue is of the same style
  • The fights are very similar
  • It looks EPIC

This looks like it's taking the right stuff from the first few and it looks GOOD

JizzInMyPants.gif

Holy shit, an Atlas Prime. 100 tons of "Go Fuck yourself!". I was a total crackhead for Battletech/Mechwarrior in the day.

Did no one notice that MechWarrior 4 and expansions is getting re-released free? Or am I just not pumped up enough about the new one to miss the free bit?

^^ I think 4 was so disappointing no once cared, 2 FTW

there's a mod for mechwarrior being made by the mechtek guys that is basically a redone MW2 w/ better graphics and features. i think it uses the Mechwarrior 4 engine.

looks slow and boring >.> yes, the graphics are nice, but it still looks slow and boring to play.

DO WANT! I think that game just sold microsoft another xb360 because I wanna be playing that on a big screen!

(yess I am 1 of the 3 people in the world who do not own a nextgen console)

looks slow and boring >.> yes, the graphics are nice, but it still looks slow and boring to play.

its much better when you're actually playing, because you're trying to manage your system and not take too much damage. plus juggling the different weapons you have and trying to maneuver. These aren't gundams :p

The city fighting always is in assault mechs, in a way. It's very tense. It's much better with scout sized mechs and jump jets for pure action.

Holy shit, an Atlas Prime. 100 tons of "Go Fuck yourself!". I was a total crackhead for Battletech/Mechwarrior in the day.

You weren't the only one...

But there is one lighter mech that can absolutely ruin an Atlas' day at close range. :D Which is probably why it's not appeared in many of the video games.

Hope the gauss rifle is more accurately portrayed this time. It shouldn't make a 'laser' sound with a beam of energy. It should sound like thunder and leave a trail of turbulent air :D