Most distracting audience member

Yep, if you're 6'5", intelligent, with a wicked (in every sense) sense of humour and smoke like a chimney .....;)

Note to self. Get stilts. And a perm.

If there's a sudden excess of tall, intelligent, wicked-humoured chainsmokers once Jezzabelle's had her pick, I could use some company ;)

If there's a sudden excess of tall, intelligent, wicked-humoured chainsmokers nonsmokers once Jezzabelle's had her pick, I could use some company ;)

;)

In other news: Jezzabelle, I can't even begin to fathom the way your mind works. Truly. :huh:

Yep, if you're 6'5", intelligent, with a wicked (in every sense) sense of humour and smoke like a chimney .....;)

Or if you're a bit shorter and went to school with such a guy back in the day, apparently... :cool:

Mineworksfine said:
Note to self. Get stilts. And a perm.

Never mind what Hersworksfinetoo would think; what would that do to Theirsbetternotbeworkingfineforaverylongtime? ;)

It's even worse for me being 5' 8". :( :p

Cheer up dude!
1: That's still taller than Hamster, & he does ok
2: You've got the wicked sense of humour
3: It really isn't about size...;)

Cheer up dude!

Exactly. Size isn't important..........

It's how big your cock is that counts. ;)

Cheer up dude!

Very true. Although being short doesn't really bother me anymore. Especially since I can drive just about any sports car while most of my friend struggle to fit. :)

Very true. Although being short doesn't really bother me anymore. Especially since I can drive just about any sports car while most of my friend struggle to fit. :)

That's a given. If your friend is too big then most of him would be struggling to fit!

Or if you're a bit shorter and went to school with such a guy back in the day, apparently... :cool:

Very good!! I wondered how long before someone got it LOL!!!

He is lush though, entirely on his own merits!!:wub:

I do have a 6'4 boyfriend, who doesn't understand but is tolerant of my Jeremy thing, but it might have something to do with me being Angelina tolerant (JezzaBellesaysaslongasicanjoinin *ahem) I think the size of a persons heart matters way more then anything else, and I love men who make me laugh.

Last edited: