Random Thoughts....

So I logged into Wordpress today, and the featured blog post was entitled "The 8th wonder of the world?Robert Pattinson?s Lips."

To the person who wrote that: yeah. Listen. I hate you.

Fuck, uni results are being released near midnight......................

I'm scared shitless right now.

Fuck, uni results are being released near midnight......................

I'm scared shitless right now.

1: Wow, what Uni releases their results that late? Melbourne and Swinny have been out for a while now...
2: Good luck!

1: Wow, what Uni releases their results that late? Melbourne and Swinny have been out for a while now...
2: Good luck!

They usually say 12pm, but I just got the results via SMS.

It seems I'm cursed to always miss Distinctions/High Distinctions by 1 or 2 marks................:mad:

Fucken disappointed at my marks to be honest. I thought I'd get better grades considering how much fucken work I put in this semester...

So with a pair of nail clippers and some tweezers, I've successfully removed my ingrown toe nail. Lots of pain, lots of blood, but it doesnt hurt anymore, and I've saved on the podiatry expense :p

So with a pair of nail clippers and some tweezers, I've successfully removed my ingrown toe nail. Lots of pain, lots of blood, but it doesnt hurt anymore, and I've saved on the podiatry expense :p
Wanna do mine next?

^5

^6 No national health service in OZ?

Well, there's medicare but I doubt you can claim a podiatrist back. You could have gone to your GP though Red_Bull, then you could have claimed your Medicare rebate!

My mum dished out ?30 for a big fancy ISPCA bed for our cat, and the saucy little miss would rather the couch and my bed.

You get pissed off at her, but then she does that cute wiggly thing and starts purring, and looks at you with her big green eyes, and then you feel compelled to give her a tin of tuna...

Cheeky little fecker!!

Right now she is on my lap, getting hair all over my laptop:mad:

People say that everyone who has a cat is a slave, but I think it's only those who treat it like an overlord.

Damn Internet connection broke again on my desktop PC. Thank goodness my wireless card is picking up Internet signal from somewhere, enabling me to connect via my laptop... :lol: