Top Gear demotivators

13x5
l-1.jpg

Jaguars.jpg

* - And yes, I know the company was founded in 1922 as Shadow SS, but they changed their name in 1945 to Jaguar, so I went with that date.

Last edited:
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bu/buffy09/2009/07/19/motivator583815a1d07c6d2214d0a68848c3c5ec02fbe639.jpg

Wow, I never noticed before, but it would appear Richard was sleeping in 2 rings, a watch, and a bracelet. I've never known a straight man who wore so much jewelry!

Spoiler Tags Due to Being from 13x05

Jaguars.jpg

* - And yes, I know the company was founded in 1922 as Shadow SS, but they changed their name in 1945 to Jaguar, so I went with that date.

Yes, we are absolute rogues and bandits. :D Top Gear's had us nailed from the first James May piece in the C-Type. :D

"This set the tone for Jaguar - cars for rotters, for cads... for absolute bandits!" - James May, Top Gear 2x04.

My latest one:

motivator3b6c8072cc141dc9897a448a0e73cf94f280d6b6.jpg

Wow, I never noticed before, but it would appear Richard was sleeping in 2 rings, a watch, and a bracelet. I've never known a straight man who wore so much jewelry!

It's what we call over here "metrosexual" - straight man but gay chic.

Ah 'spect ovah theyah in Tixus y'all jess cawl 'em faggits! 'Cus when it looks lak a dawg, ennit yeyals lak a dwag, shaw ayunt a steer!

Spicysaurus - if you look carefully (and I noticed this when the episode was aired) he also seems to be wearing a pair of jeans and a substantial leather belt...

mr-t1.jpg

He pities the fool who thinks straight men don't wear jewelry.

No need to explain the term, my husband carries a pmurse.

:D

You all have to stop being so awesome. :+1:s all around for being part of the best thread...

IN THE WORLD.

Reactions: TC