IMDB news claims Sandra Bullock (unofficially) wants to be SIARPC

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR #XJR, #Saab #9-3 #9-5 #900
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0885201/ said:
Jesse James' love of motors has rubbed off on wife Sandra Bullock - the actress is hooked on British driving show Top Gear.

The Speed star is a huge fan of the U.K. programme and regularly settles down with her TV tough guy and motorbike enthusiast husband to tune in.

She says, "I love Top Gear. I live for Top Gear. I was watching one episode with this huge man squeezed into a tiny car driving around an office. I cried tears."

And the 44 year old is planning a starring role in the series' weekly celebrity challenge - which has seen Hollywood superstars Mark Wahlberg, Dame Helen Mirren and Hugh Grant race around a track in a family car.

Bullock adds, "I would love to be a Star In A Reasonably Priced Car. I want to do it. I saw Helen Mirren and she rocked it. One day I will be on Top Gear, even though the helmet would make me look so bad - and one day I would like to wreck the car in a blaze of glory."

Huh, word's spreading even among the A-list.

LOL, 'huge man' :mrgreen:

who knows, maybe she'll show up...when she has a movie to plug! :p

actually she does have a film coming up. When i saw Transformers last week it had a trailer for a Sandra Bullock film with Ryan Reynolds in it. As usual it has one of those flimsy hollywood plotlines where she's a boss, Reynolds is her personal assistant. something happens and then they have to pretend they're getting married. actually that sums up the entire film, no need for anyone to go see it now and be subjected to its torture.

actually she does have a film coming up. When i saw Transformers last week it had a trailer for a Sandra Bullock film with Ryan Reynolds in it. As usual it has one of those flimsy hollywood plotlines where she's a boss, Reynolds is her personal assistant. something happens and then they have to pretend they're getting married. actually that sums up the entire film, no need for anyone to go see it now and be subjected to its torture.

That's The Proposal, and it's been in theaters for about two months now here. (It also looks retarded so you're not missing out on anything. ;)) But then again, not every Top Gear guest has to be on the show to promote something; it's only been fairly recently with Wahlberg and Sienna Miller who have outright hawked their latest projects.

Jesse James has rubbed off on wife Sandra Bullock

FTFY

Frequently I would imagine. I know I would!

Well she was on Jonathan Ross show a couple of weeks ago, before going with her husband to the Goodwood FoS, where he ripped up the hill climb and the rally stage in his Baja truck. Maybe be the BBC has a limit on how many times a guest can be on promoting a new project? :(

I think she would be a good SIARPC. :)

Uh...well I hope nothing bad happens to her when she drives the lap.

From Wiki
On December 20, 2000, Bullock survived the crash of a chartered business jet at Jackson Hole Airport. The aircraft hit a snowbank instead of the runway, resulting in both the nose gear and nose cone being ripped off, the right wing partially separated from the aircraft and the left wing bent back.

On April 18, 2008, while Bullock was in Massachusetts shooting the film The Proposal, she and her husband were in an SUV that was hit head on by a drunken driver. There were no injuries.

I would love to see her in the next series. She would own Jezza. Totally. :mrgreen:

the only films i've seen her in and she was any good were Speed (the first one only, i don't count that hideous attempt of a second one) and Demolition Man. Anything else has always been the same formula and i'd much rather get some ice cream scoops and use them to gouge out my eyes than see another one.

They should use her for more than just SIARPC if she wants to be on so badly. Maybe SIARPC and a challenge as well.

Edit: perhaps something about the movie Speed? :thumbsup: :lol:

Last edited:
They should use her for more than just SIARPC if she wants to be on so badly. Maybe SIARPC and a challenge as well.

Edit: perhaps something about the movie Speed? :thumbsup: :lol:

Sandra Bullock in the RPC. The Stig in the bus from Speed. :hmm:

a Morris Marina that explodes once it reaches 60 mph?

Much rather they focus on Jesse than Sandra although either of them would be a good SIARC. Hopefully this means that Top Gear will visit Jesse James for some crazy challenge instead though.

In case you guys aren't aware, Jesse James has a pretty crazy show called 'Jesse James is a Dead Man' where he does all sorts of crazy motoring stuff thats right up Top Gear's alley. They usually post an episode or two on www.spike.com

Man, it would be great if Sandra Bullock made it to Top Gear! Especially after her BUS Driving skillzzz in SPEED haha. THeyd probably mention that on TG if she showed

I thought Jesse James was dead.