INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello All

Name: Faizan
city: Birmingham, England
Loves Top Gear: easily of the best episodes on TV!!

New here, so here is a quick list:

- Name: Cees, or legally... Cornelis... yes, the Dutch version of Cornelius, and in no way related to the Planet of the Apes.
- Residency: Plano, TX
- Current Cars in fleet:
2005 Mustang GT (redfire)
2007 Mustang GT CS Convertible (white)
-Car History:
1993 Peugeot 405 1.8 GRI (silver)
1985 Peugeot 305 1.4 GL (beige)

hey, i am following you since 2007 and also had an account but forget my username and password, so i am new here again.

My name is Ping, living in Munich. Sadly i didn't have a car... maybe i can afford one in spring next year... :]

I guess i will hang around more often and enjoy the threads :)

Hello FinalGear citizens!!!

Name: Matt :)
Dislikes: Fifth Gear!!!

Thats me in a nutshell :D

I could write exactly the same post :p

Although I have no strong feeling either way about Fifth Gear having never watched it

Welcome new guys :)

Hi all!!

I'm Tom from Zagreb, Croatia. Love cars and Top Gear(my favorite show of all time :)), currently carless cause I'm unemployed but hopefully things will change soon. I just stumbled upon finalgear and found it really great so I decided to join the fun.

Hi my names Richard. I've been a fan of (New) Top Gear since I first saw it. :)
I once tried to get Jermey an in Top Gear nickname but it never got beyound discussion on the YOu tube group.

I'm Chris, I live in a yuppie town called Crystal Lake, IL, USA. I've been a big fan of cars and remembered seeing Top Gear once or twice on Discovery Channel years ago and finally got back into TG last year when my dad upgraded the cable in our house and BBCA was on there. Now I watch the latest shows from hessmo.com.

I heard about FinalGear when Hessmo has his site shut down by the BBC. I download the shows from here and now since hessmo is back, I watch the show while I download the torrent from here. It's a great system.

First car in my hopes with be either a 1990 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser or a mid 90s Volvo V70.

Woohoo! 'nother member.

I'm Dracwolley... it's what I'm known by all of the time.

I've been into top gear since when it was broadcasted on Discovery channel in the US for about a week. In a few months, I saw it on BBC America, and became... obsessed. A friend told me about this site (I don't believe he's a member), and since then, I've downloaded every single episode of TG to date.

Yeah, I'm obsessed.

Lisa, 22, Chinese and currently living in Seattle, WA in the good ol' States :grin:

I've been a FG lurker for quite some time and an avid TG watcher.

Hi, my name is Scott. I am 20 years old and from Virginia.

I have been following this site since Season 10 but I have managed to never register for the forums until now. I am obsessed with TG and cars in general and have managed to introduce the show to several of my friends.

Lisa, 22, Chinese and currently living in Seattle, WA in the good ol' States :grin:

I've been a FG lurker for quite some time and an avid TG watcher.

How YOU doin'.

hi all.
my name is toivo and my home is in estonia. im 29 y old
i love cars and i own 3. 1976 I? 426, 1989 I? 2126 and 1986 Ford Sierra.
hobby's r mountin bike, computer games, and family.
TV i watch not so often but one faforite is TG.

Hello, I'm Maus & live in Cambridge, UK.

Currently drive a Volvo T4, but also have a Mitsubishi Legnum & a Mitsubishi Evo II, although the latter is in parts awaiting time, money & attention!

Have been lurking for a while, so thought I'd better say hello. :)

Hello everyone!!!

Hello everyone!!!

Hi to all, I hope to meet good friends around here.

By the way, this forum looks nice.

Thanks...
~Mike

HI all!

My name - Will
Location - Texas, USA.
occupation - Student
Car - 1971 Torino GT
Likes - Top Gear
Dislikes - offseason of Top Gear

Hey all, new to forums so thought would introduce meself...
Glen the real name, live in Western Australia, enjoy car's an general chatter about them.
Married 3 adult children an 3 dogs an drive an "87" Commadore (Holden).

So G/day from W.A...

I am Zodiac.Maybe I am the first Chinese here.I'm from Shanghai and I am absorbed in TOPGEAR these days.This show is very fantastic!