Hey, Morris Marina Fans!

file.php

bodyroll?

Last edited:
Dear god the LS motors are lighter. o_O

Heh yeah. That's one of the reasons MGBs are so willing for V8 transplants, they save weight. :p

I thought they looked like that standing still.

Given the amount of power they had, there's not much difference...

It looks like it is being consumed by some sort of Star Trek monster.

am i like the Marinamen then? i used to own a Mustang II and liked it...
:mrgreen:

i don't know many 70's cars that did not handle like a boat though, my Buick is probably even worse than the Marina when it comes to that :p but i at least got a 300hp V8 in the deal :p

some of those BL cars kinda seem charming though... but i have a incredibly odd taste in cars, like that green Triumph thing Hammond used in the BL cheap car challenge, i'd totally love one of those, it'd be so awesome in a nice color, lowered and some good 13 or 14" rims.

that green Triumph thing Hammond used in the BL cheap car challenge, i'd totally love one of those, it'd be so awesome in a nice color, lowered and some good 13 or 14" rims.
80sprintroof2_forProfilePage400pixe.jpg

The Dolomite Sprint, great car, 2 litre engine top speed of nearly 120mph. Very much a car people like.:D

I'm thinking of buying a Dolomite my-self, abiet the little 1.3 model.^_^

Last edited:
but i have a incredibly odd taste in cars, like that green Triumph thing Hammond used in the BL cheap car challenge, i'd totally love one of those, it'd be so awesome in a nice color, lowered and some good 13 or 14" rims.

I really like the Triumph Dolomite Sprint too.

You know what? Instead of dropping pianos on them, lets give all the Marinas to Kat. She can turn them into art.

You know what? Instead of dropping pianos on them, lets give all the Marinas to Kat. She can turn them into art.

Despite the lovely effort of Kat, just because it has womens clothes on it does not mean I want to see them about town :p

Attachments

• little_britain_narrowweb__300x431,0.jpg
    little_britain_narrowweb__300x431,0.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 52
Well, my original post was:

file.php

Look, its a fat man with glasses driving a Marina. The Marina men call it sporty. My family's lexus has less body roll than that.

YES that would be fun. I can take them all apart and put them back together until they are less bad! :mrgreen: