You know you watch too much Top Gear when...

When you feel it's ok to say "crisis" when making fun of female arousal over weird things.

When you realise just how quickly you assimilate TG-isms into your everyday speech.

Someone turned up unexpectedly on Sunday a few minutes after TG finished. I was busy, I was not expecting company and I wanted my dinner. The first expression that came to mind to express my frustration?

"Cock yoghurt!" :blink:

when you try to get out of accidents you have caused by saying "i'm terribly sorry, i was just on my way to get my jaaaaaaag."

..you shouting at other traffic members on english, rather than your mother langauge as you used to...

I admit, I've started to exclaim "Oi!" in rather James May-ish fashion at other people in traffic.... :D

I admit, I've started to exclaim "Oi!" in rather James May-ish fashion at other people in traffic.... :D

Oh man... I say "Oi!" all the time now. Like 5 times at people, just today!

I'm incredibly guilty of making exaggerations.

Probably make around ten billion....every day....in the world

all their other witticisms are very British anyway, so 'Oi!' has always been part of my vocabulary.

When you begin frantically scouring the interweb to find screencaps to feed your unhealthy obsession with the Demots thread

I have found myself desperately wanting to say "That's not gone well at all" for the last few days. Every time something goes bad, and the phrase is on the tip of my tongue.

I have found myself desperately wanting to say "That's not gone well at all" for the last few days. Every time something goes bad, and the phrase is on the tip of my tongue.

i often find myself wanting to say "How hard can it be?" but then have to stop myself since my mates would most likely only see the innuendo in it.

..when you start placing TG related quotes above your signature in emails you send to people incl. your own boss :)