High-Res Desktop Wallpaper

What ? That I'm not a stingy bastard ?

I'm all for people charging for work, if your good at something you should never do it for free, but charging for something that is costing you nothing, that has already been paid for by your clients, to exploit fans of your work is just bad form.

Boo-urns.

you have made the (unfortunately for me) incorrect assumption that this was all paid for by clients. if it were, i wouldn't be charging anything...and this would probably all be on dieselstation ;-)

no need to come in here and rag on me for putting a dollar sign next to my work for the first time in, oh.....ever.

Oh, I'm sorry, did you expect us to pay you just for looking at your photos? Because previous to offering these wallpapers I can't recall you sharing anything that would even warrant a dollar sign.

I assume you get paid when you sell your photos to magazines and publications, so I have to assume that not getting paid in ever was directed at the members of FinalGear. Sorry if I assumed wrong.

I was one of the guys who asked you for wallpaper resolution a few times, and I understood when you kindly declined. I'm no photographer, but I can tell you nobody will pay for wallpapers regardless of the price...

Yes, you'd be daft to give away things for free that you could sell, but like I said some things in life are supposed to be free. That's why the Perri-Air gag from Spaceballs was so funny... nobody is going to pay for something everyone else is offering for free, even if your photos are just a little bit better than the rest.

Thnx man!
Just bought myself a new screen (23' full HD), so really can use soms big ass wallpapers :D

Only small pics, no proper resolution? (2560x1600)