Lens Flair

Thanks alot for that.

I'm not too fond of taking people pictures but I do kinda of like how this one turned out however I think I might have added more gradient filters then I really should have to it once I started playing around with it in PS

BreakOut_by_20smoke20.jpg

Dont know if this kind of arrangement would work at all..

main.php
I really enjoy that.

Thanks alot for that.

I'm not too fond of taking people pictures but I do kinda of like how this one turned out however I think I might have added more gradient filters then I really should have to it once I started playing around with it in PS

BreakOut_by_20smoke20.jpg

Nice enough, but you've oversharpened it. :)

Boldt castle, par chance? I was there a loooooooooooo*gasp*oooooong time ago. A fine example of bonkers turn of the (20th) century eccentricity, "I am incredibly wealthy, ah ha! Let us construct a castle, ah ha!" "Hmm, very well then, ah ha!"

Blargh, epp_b, I can't rep you. Damn blast, but hey, I guess you know what I think about that photo now. :)

I might as well post a shot.

This is from the Gr?nsvika coastal fortress, built by a couple of hundered Soviet POWs during the war. It was the first line of defense for Mo I Rana, and had quite a large garrison.

3748958193_f5405c2e78_o.jpg

E-3, 14-54, 14mm, f/2.8, ISO800, 1/8s

^ Did you know you can tell the age of a ringed billed gull by how numerous the spots are on the back of it's neck, and how distinct the black stripe is on it's tail? The one you took a picture of is in it's third season, and in it's breeding stage, as indicated by the distinct ring on the bill. Essentially, the more gray and white it is, the older the gull. This one will be no more by next year.

And now you know.

^ Not impressed over here... you missed the underscore in your name! :p