Top Gear demotivators

How about, you're all much too clever to use the old "You're doing it right/wrong" template?

Because of the lot, they are without fail the worst, especially when put beside the much funnier jokes that don't use the template present in this very topic. Not saying they're bad necessarily, just that the more original ones are just better.

Last edited:
well comedy is universal, i mean just because you don't find it funny anymore doesn't necessarily mean that others won't find it funny. One man's comedian is another mans useless idiot.
i haven't posted any de-motivators because partly i don't the technical acumen to figure out how to post it

Hey, if I figured it out anybody can! It does however take a bit of fiddling, which is probably why i overreacted to shad_68's comment - or it could be hooching PMS....;) :rolleyes:

Okay so does this make it any better?

3749531651_84517e1446_o.jpg

I'm making the Evo owners grumpy.....ulp!

This thread offers a lot of great comedy value, but I think the generic "insert blabla here - You're doing it right/wrong" motivators are already getting a bit stale. :(
Am I the only one?

No. These are supposed to be clever demotivators not lolcats.

Surely the assembled cerebral might of Final Gear can rise above such a level?

I'll have a crack at a few myself if I can ever figure out screencaps and photobucket etc etc.

No. These are supposed to be clever demotivators not lolcats.

Surely the assembled cerebral might of Final Gear can rise above such a level?

I'll have a crack at a few myself if I can ever figure out screencaps and photobucket etc etc.

See post #1 and get on with it man, wit such as yours needs disseminating...;)

Reactions: MWF
You are correct... its a bit sad, but i watch episodes on Dave now, looking for snapshots to use in these demotivators!

...What's wrong with watching eps on Dave?:blink:

:p

You mean you actually get snapshots from the tv/software/whatever...or just inspiration?

Sorry if that was complete bollix...I'm tired:(

Last edited:
You are correct... its a bit sad, but i watch episodes on Dave now, looking for snapshots to use in these demotivators!

nothing wrong with watching episodes of Top Gear on Dave, its in fact how i get my TG Fix and if i go 24 hours without seeing something related to TG i start getting the shakes... hmm, wonder if thats a sign of a problem, ah well if i try and sort it out it'll just get in the way of watching more episodes of Top Gear.

Look at the size of the folder I have of these!:D

Attachments

• demotivators.jpg
    demotivators.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 63
nothing wrong with watching episodes of Top Gear on Dave, its in fact how i get my TG Fix and if i go 24 hours without seeing something related to TG i start getting the shakes... hmm, wonder if thats a sign of a problem, ah well if i try and sort it out it'll just get in the way of watching more episodes of Top Gear.

Just tried to copy your avatar and do....

My name is Nate Bartlett
and I am a TopGearaholic

but it didn't work.

:(

...What's wrong with watching eps on Dave?:blink:

:p

You mean you actually get snapshots from the tv/software/whatever...or just inspiration?

Sorry if that was complete bollix...I'm tired:(

Nothing's wrong with watching Dave, it is my most watched channel!!!! :D:D

my grammar/word choice when it comes to writing is bollix... I mean i watch the episodes looking for moments which i then go screen shot... and come up with a demotivator to go with it. I hardly go and watch an episode now on dave for the actual content because ive seen them soooooooooo many times before....

Nothing's wrong with watching Dave, it is my most watched channel!!!! :D:D

my grammar/word choice when it comes to writing is bollix... I mean i watch the episodes looking for moments which i then go screen shot... and come up with a demotivator to go with it. I hardly go and watch an episode now on dave for the actual content because ive seen them soooooooooo many times before....

Ah right...I just thought for a second there was some super magic way to get screencaps from your tv to the computer...or something :|

Like I said...I'm tired...:p

If you're watching tv on your computer there is. but for that you need a tv reciever for your computer.

and now in the interest of your entertainment

motivator67f192b38b98b6b80df2a2be60.jpg

motivator6a37402a7307840ec404577944.jpg

motivator17c1576386e7b2d30f44c370f7.jpg

Last edited: