Top Gear demotivators

My go at it... not bad I don't think.

http://img43.imageshack.**/img43/787/unce2.gif

I'd rep you if I could, but for some reason it won't cooperate right now.
Thanks for opening a whole new world using .gifs. I hadn't tried that.

madjeremy.jpg

paulmckenna.jpg

Just a quick try, I have to head to work, if someone wants to clean it up go for it.

Attachments

• hammerheadB.png
    hammerheadB.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 84
Another favourite challenge....

3750945485_caa1edab74_o.jpg

3750949807_6dc227e0d9_o.jpg

3750772284_923952d75d_o.jpg

3751054419_c4aae3d73f_o.jpg

3749992757_be3f3c6527_o.jpg

I promise not to annoy you with any more for a while 'cos I'm off to Dublin to see Bonio & the boys this weekend, hurrah!

I've got the demotivator as far as iPhoto Plus but it won't copy/paste to the Quick Reply box - looks like it will copy but "paste" isn't working. Can anyone advise?

You have to save it as a jpeg and upload to www.phyrefile.com (in-site image hosting service), or press Go Advanced and then use the Attachment function.

I've got the demotivator as far as iPhoto Plus but it won't copy/paste to the Quick Reply box - looks like it will copy but "paste" isn't working. Can anyone advise?
That isn't how the internet works...

You need to upload it somewhere online on a site such as phyrefile (see post above) before it's accessable for everyone else. If you've already put it online somewhere then the
insertimage.gif
button is all you need.

First you need to either capture every frame as an image or use software that does it automatically, then you need gif editing software, like Photoshop or Imageready (older CS) to merge the desired frames together and manually add the border and text.

First you need to either capture every frame as an image or use software that does it automatically, then you need gif editing software, like Photoshop or Imageready (older CS) to merge the desired frames together and manually add the border and text.

Yeah i have captured the .gif from a Avi, how do i get that file into a demotivator because when i try i get a .JPG as an output?

Yeah i have captured the .gif from a Avi, how do i get that file into a demotivator because when i try i get a .JPG as an output?

The final output has to be a .gif, .jpg images are not animated! gif files animate fine straight into a web browser.

I think he means that he has entered a gif into the motivator generator, and it spit out a jpg, with a single frame from the gif. I've tried it myself, that's what happens. There isn't a gif motivator generator around, is there?

Yeah that is what i meant, i was wondering how Auto Aero did the animated James May one on the previous page?