Forza Motorsport 3

But it's true that the graphics do look a bit pale. Maybe they focused too much on crispy graphics and forgot the basics.

Well, remember how FM2's screenshots looked pale and nasty when you uploaded them? Maybe it's the same thing here. It'll probably look fine on our TVs.

Well, remember how FM2's screenshots looked pale and nasty when you uploaded them? Maybe it's the same thing here. It'll probably look fine on our TVs.

But Forza 2s graphics looked like crap on the screen, so I hope this doesn't happen again.

LOOKE ATE THISE

http://img200.imageshack.**/img200/1200/17589878.jpg

Awesome cockpit is awesome winrar.

wow, nice setup. Big gap between the tv's, I know it cant be helped but it'd be nice if they used tv's with thinner bezels.

Last edited:
wow, nice setup. Big gap between the tv's, I know it cant be helped but it'd be nice if used tv's with thinner bezels.

Actually what my friend does to get around this is stagger the two outside televisions with their bezels behind the center tv, cutting it down to just the center tv's bezel between them.

NASCAR-style stock cars confirmed:

Available for purchase exclusively at Gamestop in the United States, the Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Collector's Edition (LCE) gives aspiring drivers, tuners, and painters instant VIP Membership status within the Forza community including special recognition in the new Storefront feature as well as the online Auction House, scoreboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more. As a VIP member, consumers gain exclusive access to five of the world's hottest cars:

* 2009 Aston Martin DBS
* 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
* 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
* 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
* 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997)

And if you crave cars, you won't want to miss another perk of the Forza Motorsport 3 LCE, an Exclusive Collector's Car Pack, personally hand-picked, tuned, and painted by the team at Turn 10:

* Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro
* Acura NSX (Forza Motorsport Cover Car)
* Nissan Fairlady (Forza Motorsport 2 Cover Car)
* Aston Martin DB9 (Forza Motorsport 2 European Cover Car)
* 2008 Dodge Charger Stock Car (with Xbox 360 livery)

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/press/2009/0727-forza3winner.htm

Cool.

Not so cool is the "upgrade to VIP to get some decent cars" thing. Fucking Microsoft.

Hopefully they didn't get a complete retard to model the NSX this time. It looked horrible in FM2.

Why did they make those cars exclusive...FUCK YOU MS STOP SCREWING PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET COLLECTORS (right now collectors isn't coming to Canada).

Not to mention its ripping people off anyways, there should be a token in both copies to get those cars if they want to screw over the used market, but not just for collectors.

Dear God, that R8 looks ghastly.

Why did they make those cars exclusive...FUCK YOU MS STOP SCREWING PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET COLLECTORS (right now collectors isn't coming to Canada).

Not to mention its ripping people off anyways, there should be a token in both copies to get those cars if they want to screw over the used market, but not just for collectors.

Are they really just in the collector edition? Really retarded if that's the case, although I'm not so interested on those cars anyway but not even as DC? The special edition is only 4 euros more in my usual store it seems. But I'd rather not buy it because I don't like extra "collector" stuff like that memory stick and key chain rubbish.
:puke:

Oh god... I looks like one of those trucks with a half-naked woman sprayed on it <_<
Yes, but it doesn't even have that half naked woman!

Last edited:
Are they really just in the collector edition? Really retarded if that's the case, although I'm not so interested on those cars anyway but not even as DC? The special edition is only 4 euros more in my usual store it seems. But I'd rather not buy it because I don't like extra "collector" stuff like that memory stick and key chain rubbish.

You get them with the VIP membership evidently, still paying for what should be on the disc.

Circuit de Catalunya and new Euro-Sport Compacts

Circuit de Catalunya and new Euro-Sport Compacts

From: http://www.forzacentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32030
New Euro-Sport Compacts available for fans to drive, tune and paint include:

* 2009 Alfa Romeo Brera Ti
* 2009 Alfa Romeo Mito
* 2010 Fiat 500 Abarth SS
* 2009 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
* 2009 Ford Focus RS
* 2009 Lotus Evora
* 2009 MINI John Cooper Works
* 2009 Renault Twingo Renault Sport Cup
* 2008 Saab 9-3 Turbo X
* 2009 SEAT Ibiza Cupra
* 2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR
* 2009 Volvo C30 R-Design

Those pics don't work for me, but they can be found here.

Some small sweet cars. I hope we can also see some of the more vintage Italians too.

Oh my f***ing god! I want this game sooooo bad right now :cry:
I have even started playing Forza 2 again....

Last edited: