Awesome Thread

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured this will be well received. Here's a start to my collection.

photo.jpg

^ Why have you framed a TG Magazine cover?

So instead of letting people read the entire magazine you only let them read the cover?

Everyone knows that people buy magazines to flip through the pretty pictures :p

I've got others lying around. I just plan on framing the coolest looking ones. This isn't a permanent thing either, if one really wanted to read it, the back just pops out and voila.

The TG magazine costs so much here you might as well be framing them. ;)

[YOUTUBE]pj5nFo0M0IM[/YOUTUBE]

I searched for 300ZX in this thread and found none, so this better not be a repost. Also, welcome to the 80's!

From zero to awesome...!

:lol:

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured this will be well received. Here's a start to my collection.

photo.jpg

I've found framed motorsport memorabilia has the same effect on women as 500 stuffed animals on a girls bed has on men. But fuck women. . . actually no, not with that on the wall you wont.

:p

I've found framed motorsport memorabilia has the same effect on women as 500 stuffed animals on a girls bed has on men. But fuck women. . . actually no, not with that on the wall you wont.

:p

I have a 2.1m x1.6m black and white poster of a Waxenberger 6.9 SEL on my wall..:|

^ :wub: See it's having that effect already!

[YOUTUBE]fMuFnaKCuaQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRwCUm7FDU8[/YOUTUBE]

From my race on the weekend just gone. The guy (Mark) seems to think the 9 hour endurance race can be won at the first corner, with disasterous results. He went head first into the barrier at 60kph and was very lucky to escape serious injury. As it was he had to go to hospital and took no further part in the race. Still, I think it's worthy of the awesome thread as we were able to laugh about it later :p

^LOL. I used to be invovled in my school's HPV racing team. It was great fun.

Fucking budget cuts meant we only raced 2 years before having to stop :(

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRwCUm7FDU8[/YOUTUBE]

I'm sorry to hear he hurt himself, but that was fucking hilarious. I think knights of cydonia playing in the background makes it more epic.

Last edited: